• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Maker!!!

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
I'm not very good at this type of stuff, anyone wanna help me out?

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
hold in ctrl and press the print screen button on the top right hand corner of your keyboard

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Awesome find, and what I want the final roster to look like:
(Note: Black Shadow is in there, because Kirby getting 2 new reps, DK getting 2 new reps (possibly), FE getting 2 new reps, and Star Fox possibly having four reps; where's the love for F-Zero?)

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
i can't find the actual link XD can someone please tell me it before i implode XD

shellblade

Smash Cadet
you can find Master Chief if you remove they grey spot right next to the word "back"

D

Deleted member

LOL at "Sigurd".

Someone needs to do their research...

Chiastic

Smash Apprentice
so some of them i believe they will be in the game because of their popularity (geno, bowser jr, isaac, mewtwo, lucario, wolf, krystal, king k rool, olimar, pacman) and some i just want them to be in the game because they're awesome (megaman, black shadow, cecil or cloud (sora spot) falco). and some of them are kind of a given (falcon, ganondorf, jigglypuff, marth, mr G&W)

i placed sora there, but i wish it were Cloud or Cecil (god i would love cecil) instead, but i didnt see their icons anywhere

KraidGuy

Smash Ace
Phaaze. I am a mercenary of the Dark Hunter. Hel
so some of them i believe they will be in the game because of their popularity (geno, bowser jr, isaac, mewtwo, lucario, wolf, krystal, king k rool, olimar, pacman) and some i just want them to be in the game because they're awesome (megaman, black shadow, cecil or cloud (sora spot) falco). and some of them are kind of a given (falcon, ganondorf, jigglypuff, marth, mr G&W)

i placed sora there, but i wish it were Cloud or Cecil (god i would love cecil) instead, but i didnt see their icons anywhere
Why is Pac Man even in there?

Machete

Smash Ace
Wow, nice thread.

I've always wanted to create something like this. Here's the 45-character roster that I posted on the "Argue your roster" thread.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
How do you...uhh..save or post this stuff? I just made mine...
go to imageshack.us and put your picture in there, just grab the direct URL and put it in here..through that little picture button when you make a comment.

Top Bottom