• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Discussion Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
No sports moves for Waluigi. Only creepy moves. Drool better leak from the corner of his lips for one-third of his moveset.

For his crouch/crawl he should go on his hands and knees with his bony @$$ in the air while grabbing the top of his hat.

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
If the online experience in SSB4 is anything like the last one I expect everyone online to be using Waluigi.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Hopefully random online finds a solution to the taunt party situation, somehow. That crap is so ******** that it's stupid in a dumb way.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Hopefully random online finds a solution to the taunt party situation, somehow. That crap is so ******** that it's stupid in a dumb way.
Having XBL's rep system might help with that.

In other news, I know that this isn't our Community Thread, but I think I'm starting to pull together the things that I like about my interests and find what I want to do.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I think miiverse is implementing a feature that can fix that. You can state the specified conditions of the match and it will automatically launch from the miiverse into the game with the conditions already set up

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Hopefully the online lag in general is gone too. Everytime I tried to play Brawl, it was impossible to play. Yet I STILL won against some people. Sheesh.

I don't have a Walmart connection either. I don't buy that cheap ****!

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Well, there is always going to lag no matter what. Remember that with any online service, the quality will vary with people.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Taunt parties, wow. Didn't get the point of people doing that. Probably when a gang of teenagers were bored popping back pimples into each others' mouths. That is when taunt parties were invented.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Taunt parties were invented because Brawl's online is absolute crap. It's not a secret that Brawl was so bare boned and crippled.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
No, it is because a mouth could only hold so much back pimple pus. I bet you did taunt parties. Lame.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Taunt parties, wow. Didn't get the point of people doing that. Probably when a gang of teenagers were bored popping back pimples into each others' mouths. That is when taunt parties were invented.
Nightmares....

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Waluigi
Down B Creep Mouth: Tilts his head to the side and drools profusely from the corner of his lips. Makes a puddle which will make players slip and fall. Used in air you can soak someone below you. If they run or roll, they have a high degree of slipping.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Waluigi
Down B Creep Mouth: Tilts his head to the side and drools profusely from the corner of his lips. Makes a puddle which will make players slip and fall. Used in air you can soak someone below you. If they run or roll, they have a high degree of slipping.
He needs a taunt where he just says "Ah-ha-ha-ha You suuuuuuuuuccck"

That'll really piss people off in these next-gen SSB4 taunt-parties :troll:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I still don't really like Waluigi. And his support and fan demand confuses me.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think since Brawl was so bad, a form of Nintendo Dada has formed

Nintendo fans are rejecting reason and logic because the horrors of tripping and taunt parties

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I still don't really like Waluigi. And his support and fan demand confuses me.
I don't like him either, I just see him as that joke character people suggest to be in SSB4. Idk if anyone is actually serious about him getting in...

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I don't think people would be that disappointed if he managed to get in and was deliciously creepy.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'd take that dude over Waluigi any day of the week actually.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Yep, online is crap. Like have you seen those Pikachus and Kirbys that just spam Bv? Then there's those Ikes who just spam Smash attacks, and because of lag, you're always screwed and run into them and then die. Then there's me, as Lucas, but I'm usually too scared to make a move, so I just keep KOing myself because I have no dignity left.

D

Deleted member

So... What ARE taunt parties?

I didn't play Brawl's online long enough to experience them. The moment I learned Brawl's online was nothing but FFA's and with insane lag and constant DCs I quit. It was like going back to PC gaming in 98-00 when trying to find a decent match in Command and Conquer was half the battle and game time all onto itself.

It gave me flashbacks to the dreaded Dial Up!!

I seriously thought console gaming's online was doomed until I bought into the Halo 3 hype and bought an Xbox. Then I found heaven (till got tired of paying those greedy ****s and sold everything).

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Taunt parties: everybody taunts and runs away on Hyrule Temple till time runs out. :rolleyes:

Most often, these are 3 guys playing on one Wii who like to team up upon you to. Sometimes with lame items, sometimes with lame chaingrabs from two Dedede's...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Most used troll characters in Brawl: Pikachu, King Dedede, R.O.B., Snake, Sonic and Ike.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I adamantly support Waluigi. He would fit in perfectly. He's a party character, and Smash Bros. is, at heart, a party game.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I get that part, and I believe he does have stuff to work with. Just don't feel his inclusion is warranted above Toad, Bowser Jr. or Paper Mario. But I'd easily pick him over Dr.Mario.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Because Dr.Mario was also under the Mushroom emblem, I don't think that would happen.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Ironically despite what I've said in the past, I'm starting to like to idea of Dr. Mario having a larger emphasis on being a combat medic. Well, I love the concept of a combat medic due to the sheer irony of it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom