• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rookies Too Good "Crew"

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Actually, she does have secondaries. The problem here is that her secondaries are either low tiers (Lucas, Ness) that fail in the same match-ups or she doesn't use them enough to gain experience with them (Marth).

bigman40

Smash Master
She wouldn't even learn from smashboards, she says its too complicated to read & some other stuff (no offense).
If she can't understand what they're talking about here, then she needs to either ask us or ask here. There's no excuse for that one. Not only that, but things will end up getting complicated for a low/bottom tier characters. That's how it is if those people want to get a chance at going even/winning.

She plays Link? She has to pick a secondary to even do what she wants in terms of winning and placing. She should start trying to play other people at the tourney instead of always doing friendlies and asking for tips. She's not going to get better by playing FFAs all the time, and 2v2s aren't much help either except for just that.

Edit: Then tell her to start looking at other characters she "doesn't like" and to try them out. Lots of people don't play certain characters cause they just hate them w/o full reasoning (I know cause I'm one). She should be aware that she won't get results imeediately, but with through practice, she'll she it depending on how much time is put into that character.

~Mieu

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys this is LQ. The reason why I didnt play with Scatt & Neo X because I always felt so pressured, frustrated, & stressful everytime I fight them I did fight good at first but later that fighting good feeling worn off & there goes the frustrating feeling again, & in every fight I always dont win anything I dont get 3 stock, I always put up a good fight but I dont win I just want to say dont blame Link & the others. I saw that some1 said I had to pick ppl I dont like thats not gonna happened. Its just all me ok? me. & I just need to play alot more everyday, & I will try be like I use to be on my first tournament. &&&&&&&& plz dont tell me to change ppl thx

Purple

Hi guys!
Neo_x, scatt, and alby have been added to the PR, scatz is a near 11th.

Just throwing that out there guys. where are you at LQ

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Legit 3 members on the PR, even though i still think it should be a top 5.

Uhh LQ just keep coming to tournaments, and keep getting experience. Keep playing different people. I understand what you're saying when you say you felt pressured to do well, but you just gotta ignore that and play your best. Nobody can force you to pick up a secondary *although I still recommend it* It's not IMPOSSIBLE for you to place well with link, a secondary would just make it easier. If you don't want to use anybody else, and you like link more than any other character *nobody even coming close* then go for it. You're in ~RTG~ we'd never disapprove of anything you do. =]

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
Hi again guys LQ here again. Im here pervatasaurus im just using neo x account. Idk why I couldnt have an account. Wow congrats to u all.

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
The only way I can go is if someone gives me a ride, an even then I would have to convince my mom to let me go. :/ ( which is very, very hard to do)

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
I tried to but for some odd reason, the list arrows seem to be locked for me when I try to enter in a security question, my birthday, or my gender.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I was kind of going for who's playing well right now. If It was just raw skill then the list would be a little different.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
The only person that really plays melee in this crew is me *and scatz when he's asked*, and we don't even really get to play that much.
If you want we can mm for like 3 dollars i guess....

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
The only person that really plays melee in this crew is me, and I don't even really get to play that much.
If you want we can mm for like 3 dollars i guess....
...Aww...the idea of taking on a whole crew in Melee seemed fun...
*sadface*

Okay, $3 it would be.

I would challenge the whole crew in brawl, but that's a bad idea.

Rayku

Smash Lord
So Albino admits that his crew sucks except Scatt. I'll take any of you on in Brawl OR Melee. I don't have to hide behind a game I actually play.

Top Bottom