• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rookies Too Good "Crew"

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
Same here Scatt. My parents over-protective. I REALLY would like to go! T_T

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
bump :O A few things that should be updated:
1. Big L joined our crew, didn't he?
2. Luigi is really my main and has always been my main back in my melee days lol.

Btw, who's going to the monthly? I wanna actually try to get a crew battle starting this time. :/ Of course, i'll be there along with LQ and Neo X.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Big~L lives really really far away .-.
if we were too have a crew smashfest
say uhh next saturday, he probably couldn't make it.
I mean musa is 30 minutes out of the way, but Big~L is like 2hours <__<

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I really don't use AiB anymore.
I apologize, but that is why i made this thread on SWF afterall, but it seems like you guys
use AiB more than SWF =/

bigman40

Smash Master
Pretty much. I won't be able to get there though since it's on a Sunday (the drive back to college won't be fun). So I'ma have to miss out until Halloween Bash.

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Wow it's been almost a month since we said anything about this crew. :/ Are we still gonna have a smashfest? I'll help in any way that I can. (which probably won't be much. :( )

bigman40

Smash Master
What is there to say? Alby and me got ***** at Halloween Bash, and the rest wasn't there. Until we can actually meet up on a consistent basis to practice or something, there's not much to do or say imo.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
What Scatz said. We as highschoolers gotta step it up.
I'm sure scatz would be willing to put in the effort to meet up with us If we could just get our ***** organized, and find a place to hold this fest.
Scatt you gotta help me get into contact with the rest of the crew, because as of right now the only 2 people in this crew I can contact when I really need them are you and Scatz.

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Well I can pretty much cover Neo X and Link Queen. Anywhere I go, they pretty much follow since we live in the same neighborhood lol. I have a way to contact Luffyfan too, just not as conveniently. I have no clue about D2all though.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Yeah last time I played him he managed to give me a run for my money.
Our crew is getting legit, we gotta meet up and practice.
I think I'm going to go to waba on Friday just to play smashbros.
If any of you can make post up here, and we can all meet up and play.

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
lol i really appreciate the comments!^^ So Albino wat time r u gonna be at waba on friday?

bigman40

Smash Master
If everyone REALLY wants to practice up, then get the fighting membership for December. I'll be playing there constantly when I'm off for winter break.

~Mieu

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Well guys I have some unfortunate news... Link Queen may quit competitive 1 vs 1s in brawl. :( It's essentially her quiting brawl in general since we don't actually arrive early enough at Waba to do 2 vs 2s.

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Well in a way, yes. I was over their (Neo X & LQ's) house doing some friendlies with Neo X, and every time I asked her to play, she said no and only wanted to play when we did 2v2. She also said that she felt like she wasn't winning may of her matches, offline against me/ Neo X and online against other people, which is sadly, true. ( To be honest, she hasn't beaten me in a 1 vs 1 match since about August :/) I'm not sure what to do. The advice that we give doesn't seem to help her much, and she won't try maining another character.

bigman40

Smash Master
It's how things go. She's either gonna have to pick up a secondary to counter characters that screw up her main, or she'll have to fight through it. I picked up Pika to cover Yoshi's problems (slightly), and it's cause I like him. Also, considering that you guys play each other constantly, she should not worry that much about how she fares against you unless it's very noticeable.

Maybe she has to look deeper into how she plays. It's up to her to get over the plateau she's at right now. I'm willing to help, but since she doesn't want to do 1v1s, it kinda makes it pointless.

~Mieu

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
She wouldn't even learn from smashboards, she says its too complicated to read & some other stuff (no offense).

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Well link is a very complicated character. He has so many AT's and some of them are actually very important *and complicated* if you want to be good with link. Last time I played LQ, I noticed a substantial difference from when we played back in like April or so. I don't think she's giving herself enough credit.
Scatz is right though, Link can't do it alone she needs a secondary.

Top Bottom