• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rolling taunt parties one room at a time; A Guide

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Found a divided TP today, they were stuck in the middle section like a **** up a virgin's ********, all the crowding was opportune for a showy 360 Falcon Pawnch, :troll:

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
The taunt parties are back..I'm running into quite a few after having a few weeks off it seemed. so last night I broke up three or four, dominated in a couple of the groups (players who suck that much should be fighting anyway, get to practicing) in the other groups I had some wins some losses, but mostly losses due to teammates giving each other kills (to me those are still my kills if I get them over 100%) and I freaking hate that so they got dc.

But I did have a great laugh when I spot dodged ike's charged rush (don't know what its called) and he smashed his zelda teammate off the stage to her death.I felt like a matador.. I taunted and I laughed. then zelda killed ike as if to say 'oh we ment to do that', but until that time they hadn't been giving each other kills. Anyway good times. Still won a match outright after they were trying to steal kills, you could see the fear in ike after I edge grabbed zelda and he was left alone at 130%, two seconds later hyphen smashed.

Later in the night I turned a tp group into a friendlies group, that was nice to get some 1v1 we even played on temple and nobody tried to hide in the corridor or use the extremely close edges for cheap kills. still does anybody else have trouble just being able to see what characters are doing on temple?

:phone:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's ********. I like to troll noobs and lead them into the middle section so it's easier to see and easier to tech.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I haven't even been running into much lately. I barely run into like one each week. I'd really like to find to and have a few "words" with them...

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
Taunt parties on Temple always get me. They annoy me so much. So, one time, when I just couldn't beat them, I played as Giga Bowser. However, even though I selected him on my CSS, and he showed up in the waiting room, in the match I was normal Bowser. WTF?

Dyclone

Smash Ace
TPers are now immune to harks? O.o ? I don't have much on information on those kinds, but I assume you can't do that sort of thing online unless you have anything before 4.#. You should understand what I'm trying to say...
I hope you, at the least, D/Ced that group... it sounded plain and boring if their only source of entertainment comes from teaming up against someone. I'd ask for more but...

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
God damn. All I ever find these days is groups full of taunter/teamer *******s

Fijoe

Smash Journeyman
Taunt parties on Temple always get me. They annoy me so much. So, one time, when I just couldn't beat them, I played as Giga Bowser. However, even though I selected him on my CSS, and he showed up in the waiting room, in the match I was normal Bowser. WTF?
A custom CSS won't work on wifi, you need to use host codes.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Yep. Nothing like crushing a concentrated group of noobs with a DACUS.

Reminds me of running people over with a Ghost in Halo, xD.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Or, they know about it and it's practically the only move they use.

You can tell how much it pisses them when DACUS doesn't **** over a player. ( Good )

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Grab those DACUS spammers

^

If they're predictable enough, just grab in anticipation. It's funny to watch their confusion when they wonder why it didn't work.

Top Bottom