• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rolla Monthly II ft. Dart, Darkatma, Jace, etc. & $100 pot bonus for Brawl

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
blitzbolt says he doesn't wanna, geno says probably can't, sam hasn't answered her texts from me, and i forget brawlpro's number

Hopefully brawlpro can come, I forgot to ask him. If he does we have a full car anyways.
Wait. You have a full car Without any of them going? How do you have a full car then? Who are you bringing? :urg:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
My favorite pokemon is mario who has to save princess zelda who is my favorite character from call of duty which is a sequel to metal gear solid which was made by the same person as chrono trigger which was a prequel to star wars racer

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Adam, if I brought 6 setups, would you give me $30? :)

darkatma

Smash Hero
Are terry and terral 2 different people?

Uhh it's a car of people new to competitive smash so far
Fred
Tim
Kuang
I don't even know if any of them have smash tags
plus brawlpro if he goes

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Yes they are different. Terral was the one who ran the tournament you attended in Springfield. Terrence is a Native American.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Adam, if I brought 6 setups, would you give me $30? :)
I would give you the sum of 3 snakes.

Saffy: I'll see if someone can give you a ride. We kinda need that pot $. How else am I supposed to smoke weed?

Saffy

Smash Ace
LMFAO Adam. Gotta share the pot with everyone.
Yeah if I don't go somehow which I should know by tomorrow ... Kansas won't come either because yeah no money and stuff.... I mean weed..

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
LMFAO Adam. Gotta share the pot with everyone.
Yeah if I don't go somehow which I should know by tomorrow ... Kansas won't come either because yeah no money and stuff.... I mean weed..
May be coming now, will also know tomorrow

Saffy

Smash Ace
If I bring a whole set-up would anyone be kind enough to carry it for me into the venue?
I'm way too weak to be carrying a TV =[.

Top Bottom