• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rolla Athletics Dept Presents: Rolla Smash Monthly I feat. Strong Bad & Saffy

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Alright guys, tomorrow's the big day. Bring setups if you can, & try to bring power strips/extension cords. There aren't an amazing amount of outlets at the venue but we can make it work if we have enough power strips. Also try to be nice to any noobs that might show up from the school. They're my future crewmates =)
Registration starts at noon and doubles should start at around 1 PM. If we have stragglers showing up a bit late I'm not going to be a douche and DQ them but don't show up at like 2 or something. Thanks guys!
soooo i'm still coming to this

will there be doubles? I will maybe need a partner. there should be! doubles are the besttt
yes, there will be. hype

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I think I went by BHLMRO at the time. I had long hair and the only person I really hung out with was Brawlpro. I was a scruuuub

MeijinAkuma

Smash Apprentice
I need a partner for doubles tomorrow... I may not check this before I leave for Rolla in the morning, but be thinking!

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Doubles Results:
1. Bert & Deku
2. Akuma & Sinister
3. Zantetsu & Zivilyn Bane
4. Strong Bad & King Siegfried

I don't know the rest. There was a total of 10 teams though.

Top Bottom