• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Roll/Air Dodge Frame Data

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Changelog
- Numbers updated to reflect 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 roll/spotdodge nerfs.
- :4lucas::4feroy::4ryu: added

wow this is absolutely what I was loframe thanks!
most of the data is different than what I see here
http://kuroganehammer.com
are these frame datas from the same patch as the link? the link suggests greninja has the longest intangible frames, and most characters are out of 25 frames. thoughts?
I'm not seeing anything different from the characters I checked, though some of the pages on that site don't look like they've had their roll data updated for the recent patches (Greninja being one of those).

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
My data is the same as sixriver apparently, but the data dump reads 25 for spotdodge and 27 for rolls.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Sixriver actually has the numbers Zapp mentioned, which after checking ingame seem to be right. Thanks for pointing that error out.

Zapp Branniglenn

Smash Lord
I think I remember unconfirmed reports of Duck hunt's dodges having frame differences in one of the two patches where invulnerability was hit. Does the sixriver data tell you about a difference in invulnerability frames? I didn't check for that.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
The i-frames match what I already had listed here.

Looking back at the 1.1.0 diffs it looks like that patch knocked a frame off the endlag of all his dodges. I must've glossed over that entirely before.

Amusingly this means Duck Hunt now has the best spotdodge lol.

Last edited:

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Why is Ryu separated from the other 4-17 / 29 characters in the roll section? Is it a carryover from an older version of the list or something?

NonJohns

Smash Cadet
NNID
NonJohns
Well now his airdodge frames are 4-25/33 and that can't be grouped with the others.
I myself wonder how many frames everybody's airdodges are.

Top Bottom