• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RoK Volume I: SEE no EVIL (Preview)

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
I present to you a sample of my upcoming "Ike Ownage Video" Realest of Killers Volume I : SEE no EVIL. **Note*** This is only about 2:00 of the videos and the order, openings and none of the clips inside are actually final and can be switched around and changed. I have many more parts but only selected a few; I don't want to give to much away. Critique is appreciated; Thank you.

BTW : The reason I haven't been present on these Boards as of late. When you're making a name for yourself and becoming legendary, kind of don't have time for childish melodrama =] Thank you very much.

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TARqT6vxmrY

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
i like reeds better yours isnt that good

and btw why are u obnoxious your not that good anyways when your as good as fumi or sum other good smasher there then you can brag about how good you but since your not that good just brag to your self

and your sig is pretty gay

and the people you played suck

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
i like reeds better yours isnt that good

and btw why are u obnoxious your not that good anyways when your as good as fumi or sum other good smasher there then you can brag about how good you but since your not that good just brag to your self

and your sig is pretty gay

and the people you played suck
I smell someone all the way on my nuts. I don't even know who you are but you've heard of me. Good enough for me. =]

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
I smell someone all the way on my nuts. I don't even know who you are but you've heard of me. Good enough for me. =]
unfortunately people complain about how much you suck so thats how i came across your name.

so u smell someone on your nuts lol yea at least i know your not a girl thought you were one though lol

so i see your from texas. go figure there all low class morons over there anyways.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
So you came across me because of a hater, and you don't fight me and odn't know wmy skill and you automatically hate on me too? Way to think for yourself.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
So you came across me because of a hater, and you don't fight me and odn't know wmy skill and you automatically hate on me too? Way to think for yourself.
no ive seen your vids and your not that good and your obnoxious so thats why i hate you

btw have you ever even touched a fire emblem game

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
This is shenanigans.

Rok, you're blatantly obnoxious and shamelessly acting as your own little fanboy. If you're good, you're good. If you're not, you're not. It's kinda like being fat: everybody stares if you are, nobody cares if you're not. If you can mindgame or predict someone's roll into your fsmash, that's great-just remember that good players don't roll into you. <_<

Everybody else should just stop fueling this whole debacle. The Ike boards are sinking, but that doesn't mean we have to facilitate the process. I'm looking forward to the new 2v2 guide as a rung on the ladder to help us get outta the ****hole this place is going to turn into, so let's all just shut up and play nice.

Unless rok's really a noob. Then tear his *** apart-use some big words and he won't know what to say back. x)

EDIT: And what the heck is up with the little femmie Ike in your sig?

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
unfortunately people complain about how much you suck so thats how i came across your name.

so u smell someone on your nuts lol yea at least i know your not a girl thought you were one though lol

so i see your from texas. go figure there all low class morons over there anyways.
hey im from texas not all of us are morons full of asterisks.

anyways it does seem like your fighting noobs that sheik got hit by one of the regular hits of aether not the spike and who ever it was just floated down to there deaths with out trying to get back.

Betaz

Smash Ace
<.< seriously Falconv1.0 everyday I lurk these boards...so I see almost every new post, and everyday I continually see you turn more and more into a troll of these boards.
seriously saying things like that does not help the ike boards one bit, it multiplies the effect.
so in other words if you don't have anything good/nice/constructive to say....please, don't say it....

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
I present to you a sample of my upcoming "Ike Ownage Video" Realest of Killers Volume I : SEE no EVIL. **Note*** This is only about 2:00 of the videos and the order, openings and none of the clips inside are actually final and can be switched around and changed. I have many more parts but only selected a few; I don't want to give to much away. Critique is appreciated; Thank you.

BTW : The reason I haven't been present on these Boards as of late. When you're making a name for yourself and becoming legendary, kind of don't have time for childish melodrama =] Thank you very much.

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TARqT6vxmrY

10wanks

brothad

Smash Rookie
Congrats, the whole video is you getting people to around 50 and then doing your smash on them and KO'ing them. Congrats, you played noobs who didnt shield well...

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
what happened rok not gonna say anything about how there not noobs. or are you gonna abandon post when things go south like you always do and seriously get a new good sig i swear i thought you were a girl cause of it and because you pms every now and then but thats besides the point.

PLAY GOOD PEOPLE

and the chris rock thing hilarious

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
<.< seriously Falconv1.0 everyday I lurk these boards...so I see almost every new post, and everyday I continually see you turn more and more into a troll of these boards.
seriously saying things like that does not help the ike boards one bit, it multiplies the effect.
so in other words if you don't have anything good/nice/constructive to say....please, don't say it....
You singled me out of the other people having a merry old time why? I actually contributed to this place once. However, now I firmly believe Ike is pretty freaking bad, and thus can only point and laugh when fools like Rok come around.

Your post was meaningless and was striking at air, my friend,

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
o_o So, they're not good people because I caught them doing something stupid? See, a "Ownage" video, not a combo video. What happened is that I caught them doing something they should've avoided and simpy put that in the video. I could easily say that all other combo videos suck because all their opponents were idiots for falling into the combos when they could've did a million things ot get out of it. Then again, these boards hate me which is why your opinions basically meant ****. =]

Miller

Smash Lord
o_o So, they're not good people because I caught them doing something stupid? See, a "Ownage" video, not a combo video. What happened is that I caught them doing something they should've avoided and simpy put that in the video. I could easily say that all other combo videos suck because all their opponents were idiots for falling into the combos when they could've did a million things ot get out of it. Then again, these boards hate me which is why your opinions basically meant ****. =]
You just suck, thats all : D

Baky

Smash Journeyman
I was starting to agree with you Rok. Then I finished your entire statement and I just cant agree.

By suggesting that everyone is bias you yourself are bias.

Good day sir.

Miller

Smash Lord
Ohh also if our opinions mean **** to you, why do you even bother to come here. You made a bad name for yourself, nobody else did.

Betaz

Smash Ace
You singled me out of the other people having a merry old time why? I actually contributed to this place once. However, now I firmly believe Ike is pretty freaking bad, and thus can only point and laugh when fools like Rok come around.

Your post was meaningless and was striking at air, my friend,
sorry I should have explained myself more...your first part of that post was completely and absolutely fine, and was in no way singling you out from what you had stated there. It is the second part that I have a problem with.
I think the reason ike boards suck is because ike sucks. >.>
Yes it is true that the Ike boards are horrid, yet for the people who actually try to be good with him and are not just the n00b's/scrubs I tend to find it insulting that because the character I use "sucks"(which is your opinion, I actually find him to be a solid character, not all the time of course, but still solid) it automatically places me in the ranks that is the Ike boards, and personally I do not like to be seen as someone who contributes to the part of the Ike boards in that negative way.

*note* This is mostly what I, myself, feel and am not trying in any way to state this is how all Ike mainers feel

:urg:
kinda sounds like I'm whining but w/e also, one last thing.
If you feel that Ike sucks so much why do you still yet come to these part of the boards if you no longer use him?

Baky

Smash Journeyman
I watched the video again just to realize the issue.

Rok your opponents appear bad. In other combo videos like those with Claw and Drago the players they face are of **** near equal skill level. Some of those spikes were impressive but a half charged f-smash will never be impressive in my books. Running into one of those assures nubness. Dont put the "mindgames" card because when a smash is clearly far from hit range the situation is not questionable. They are not very good.

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
I'm with Rok for the first part of his last post-ownage is what Ike does best. You screw up, Ike can screw you up. It's legit. However, I wouldn't count on things like this happening-you clearly anticipated and timed your attack when there may have been other viable options for edgeguarding. I'm really not much of a hater, I just despise flamboyancy.

Not gonna tell you how to be about your business, but maybe toning it down a bit would get you some more fans. Nobody likes an upstart, and most will not take advice from them-even if it's good advice. Eh, whatever.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
sorry I should have explained myself more...your first part of that post was completely and absolutely fine, and was in no way singling you out from what you had stated there. It is the second part that I have a problem with.

Yes it is true that the Ike boards are horrid, yet for the people who actually try to be good with him and are not just the n00b's/scrubs I tend to find it insulting that because the character I use "sucks"(which is your opinion, I actually find him to be a solid character, not all the time of course, but still solid) it automatically places me in the ranks that is the Ike boards, and personally I do not like to be seen as someone who contributes to the part of the Ike boards in that negative way.

*note* This is mostly what I, myself, feel and am not trying in any way to state this is how all Ike mainers feel

:urg:
kinda sounds like I'm whining but w/e also, one last thing.
If you feel that Ike sucks so much why do you still yet come to these part of the boards if you no longer use him?
I am going to use him in doubles and friendlies. I love him, but I acknowledge he's not that good and that's why the overwhelming majority of the ike boards is nothing but scrubs calling him a beast.

Rok, watching you kill noobs isn't entertaining no mater what. And lol no, a combo vid is a combo vid, not an escapable attack sequence vid. wtf r u smoking.

whut?

Smash Journeyman
lol at the notion this is actually a combo vid.
you took one clip of a fsmash, which was COMPLETELY avoidable..
(due to extremely poor judgement on your opponents behalf)
played it over with different effects, put ****ty sub-par rap music to it, and got a big d!ck over it.
that pretty much spells out "fail", and fail does not equal skill in smash.
but im sure everyone will love it at show & tell (?)

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
Gameplay?

Insight into new options with Ike?

Something worth watching?
Take your pick. You're the juggernaut, *****.

To be entirely honest, Rok obviously meant well. People are being a bit overzealous with the hatin', but I'd rather watch Silven's video to inspire more creative usage of Ike. *edit* When you get right down to it, competitive players are NOT going to be messing up like that against Ike. If they do, you'll probably be too surprised to capitalize off of it. :(

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Gameplay?

Insight into new options with Ike?

Something worth watching?
Take your pick. You're the juggernaut, *****.

To be entirely honest, Rok obviously meant well. People are being a bit overzealous with the hatin', but I'd rather watch Silven's video to inspire more creative usage of Ike. *edit* When you get right down to it, competitive players are NOT going to be messing up like that against Ike. If they do, you'll probably be too surprised to capitalize off of it. :(
rok did mean well, but people dont approve of his arrogance even though he's told me that he's gone to multiple tournaments and placed well with ike. i guess his reputation precedes him, huh.

Top Bottom