• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocket Lawnchair! Metal Slug for Smash Bros.!

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Going to "pick up a support gun"

If SNK gets a 2nd rep, Metal Slug will be that 2nd rep with Marco being the primary rep (with Tarma, Eri and Fio as the main alts with the other 4 alts being based on the other playable characters (barring the guest ones from KOF), similar to Hero from Dragon Quest.)

Although I fear Fio's bust will have to be toned down a bit for Smash (like what had happened to Zero Suit Samus) seeing as she's one of the bustier girls of the 4. (Granted at least Fio's no Mai.)

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
You think it's possible that Metal Slug is in a similar situation to Minecraft?

Banjo's wave of Mii costumes didn't include anything from Minecraft-or any other Microsoft franchise-and Steve became a fighter in FP2, with the Minecraft costumes coming with him. Terry's pack didn't include any spirits, cameos, or Mii costumes of Metal Slug characters despite being a major SNK franchise.

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Well, I recently submitted Marco as a unrepresented genre newcomer (run n' gun) for a fan project called Super Smash Bros. Infinite and I'll like to see what you guys think of my write-up (and vote for him).

Edit: Well, it was late to tell that Reimu won, but congratulations to people who voted her!

Last edited:
Top Bottom