• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Mike, I think sheik's needles are better than falco's lasers too! They're so OP. You can't land without taking like 10+%. **** is so gay.

KillLock

Smash Lord
damn that sucks twins :(

also mark i'm bringing a wii for sure, so there's our three wii's

KillLock

Smash Lord
Yeah I know about the TVs as well, I'm going to be seeing if I can bring mine, I might not be able to though.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
for animethon I can only give you guys 2 wiis. running and organizing of the smash side of the event will need to be up to you good folk.s just like with Alberta beat down. I will need ONE person to put in charge of the smash side of things however

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Where can I park? If I can park directly at Grant Mac, then I can bring a TV or two.

If not, then I'll be either parking at my gf's place by the Baccarat, or taking the LRT. For either of those two, I ain't bringing any TV's.

brningpyre

Smash Lord

Brown.

Smash Apprentice
Brown can come to animethon saturday or sunday (and friday after 5ish). I'll try to find some friends that are going on those days so I'm not totally lost and lonely XD. If i do come i might just hang out at smash area all day.

If people actually NEED me to come to do smash things, srs bsns and stuff, I totally want to. (but i have a feeling I'm not needed)

KillLock

Smash Lord
Yeah I'll probably just be hanging out at the gaming room all day Saturday. Probably the only day I'm going.

Frio

Smash Champion
Keith if u get jamie and bring 2 tvs u'd be my hero. And lol at me recruiting new people. I am the worst possible perrson for that job >_> and I dont wanna deal with weaboos
EDIT: Wow I just realized Brandon likes everything that everyone hates. Brawl, weaboos, sonic. 0-o

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Luke, obviously i will need a smash representative to run the smash brackets. There are 4 tournaments scheduled for that day.

I should also mention that I have to take care of ALL things gaming at the convention. Even the non-videogame things,.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Luke, obviously i will need a smash representative to run the smash brackets. There are 4 tournaments scheduled for that day.

I should also mention that I have to take care of ALL things gaming at the convention. Even the non-videogame things,.
Is there table-top stuff going on?

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
I'm sure between luke, keith, and I (and anyone else who wants to help out) we can easily run a bracket. More people helping the easier it'll be

P.S. when is animethon? lol

KillLock

Smash Lord
damn that means we'll only have 2 setups then... lol, which means dubs won't happen, also i don't wanna run the tourney so i doubt singles will happen unless steve wants to run it lol

if you hate golf call in for sick johns =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom