• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Hmm...a road trip....Hmm, well, I may have my car by then...perhaps Ill donate my driving skills for the cause....if I feel like vBrawl isnt such a joke by then

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i was laughing so hard at brawl minus at seans when he was ice climbers, and the blocks were the size of giga bowser

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
sorry adam. Had this thread open for a while and then i posted, didn't see your edit =p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
brawl minus is supposed to just be hilarious and goofy lmao.

yeah whatever adam lmao

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i have to go with luke with this

didn't they literally try to make that game as broken as possible? lol

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Explain how...yes, its a smidge ridiculous, but its still balanced....if you make things broken equally, you get balance. Plus the mechanics of Minus really go well with things that 64 and Melee had

T-block

B2B TST
sigh...you can't honestly believe that?

i can respect it if it is developed as a "joke". but i find it hard to believe that it could be a legitimate competitive game.

i mean... rock paper scissors is perfectly balanced, but that doesn't make it a good competitive game.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Ask a couple of the states, like NJ and such....its because people have that mindframe that it's being buried at the moment. Maybe its not the most legit concept, but it is a lot of fun, has very unique combo's, shield stun is great and really pushes you to Powershield, heck, the next build is even getting a MegaCrash that can be used once per stock

TheCresent

Smash Apprentice
lol i think your only option in brawl minus is to powershield

cause your shield will get mad broken if you shield normally

makes the shield pretty terrible

even dan says the shield delay is worse than 64 and that's something

also i love spamming with link, it made me LOL with those ice arrows into light arrow combos WTF!! lolol

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
How....everything I said is true....Yosh, help me out here >_>

The shield is one of the things they are likely going to change in the second build, its being discussed anyway....LOTS of people really hate the shieldstun, infact, almost none of the feedback is positive for it, thats something I cant deny....it is the one MAJOR change that needs to happen atm

brningpyre

Smash Lord
^this.

Anyway, I'd totally be down for going to Raleigh or Dallas (or both), provided I can take the necessary time off work from whatever job I happen to have then. I can provide a reliable car, and/or mad driving skillz.

*looks at calendar*

There are two options for traveling.
1. Stay in hotels along the way, stopping each night.
2. Have multiple drivers per car, and swap every gas tank. Allowing about 5+ hours per tank, that would make for decent resting time.

This would probably mean that:
- Leave on Tuesday, August 24
- Travel for 3 days (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Play Friday, Saturday, and skip doubles?
- Travel back Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
- Arrive back in Edmonton late Tuesday.

In total, that's 6 weekdays to take off work/school/whatever, and then the weekend itself (7 if we stay for doubles).

---

Also, I love the crowd for Mike Haze vs. Ook
I think that match is a pretty good argument against Green Greens, though I personally still like the stage.

---

Smashers are in the top percentage.

---

Hold it! What... the... F*CK... is that Snake doing at 0:56?

T-block

B2B TST
you think it's an argument against GG? o.o i don't see how... it shows that D3's chain grab is stopped by the wind, and that the bombs don't kill until ridiculous percents (DK surviving at 169 - DK has one of the best survivabilities, but still...). the ending was completely predictable - there was no random block or random bomb spawn... mikeHAZE chose to d-throw next to the bomb, and failed to change his DI from inputting down, so he died a lot faster

Limeee

Smash Champion
it isn't stopped by the wind though lol
if your spacing is off you can just pivot grab instead of stand there/walk

what a campy *** match though, jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom