• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

Frio

Smash Champion
Who is going to the tournament this Saturday? Can we get confirmed TV and Wii's going?

lilseph

Smash Ace
Things are looking up for me going considering The Hobbit comes out the day before so I can get that out of the way and I have no more finals after this Thursday.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I should be able to make it for Saturday. I won't be going in the night before though. It's my Sister's birthday on the 14th.

I'll see about bringing my Wii. I'll hafta do some hacking again to reput the entire roster back in though since doing the data transfer to the WiiU took my Brawl data with.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol well judging by what he said, it should be assumed he has it. Plus Adam is like the PSABR mascot!

Adam I'll play it with you if you come and bring it.

EDIT: Oh that reminds me, tinman asked if I knew "insert your name's initials here" and I was like who?? And then he said the full spelling, and I was like, "oh that's his name now? -____-"

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Thing is, its hard to warrant bringing it if it's not part of the tournament. Granted, if I can make it a side event, I'd certainly be more compelled lol

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Fair enough. If I can get a ride, Ill go for a bit then (though it would be later in the day, prob. about 2ish)

:phone:

Stevo

Smash Champion
I might make it to this, not sure yet.

I am watching the Hobbit at noon and it sort of depends if I drive myself to Edmonton or catch a ride down with someone.

So I may or may not show up to this at like 3. There will be PM right?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
are we still calling pm a side event?

i know its just being picky but i feel like pm is the main event now.

Calling it a side event at this point in time seems a bit demeaning imo

MeSSi

Smash Ace
are we still calling pm a side event?

i know its just being picky but i feel like pm is the main event now.

Calling it a side event at this point in time seems a bit demeaning imo
i mean i like PM. but its a brawl tourney first. this is keiths event.

and he says its a side event. u shud respect that.

Stevo

Smash Champion
Well if it is Keith's event, then I guess it is up to him.
I don't want to attend a brawl tournament with a side of PM though. No disrespect intended. It's fine for Brawl players, because even if PM doesn't really happen, they still get a game they enjoy.

If I attend tomorrow (still not sure if I will be) I am basically going on Luke's and Victor's word that P:M will happen more than just a possible "side event". Keep in mind I have not attended this really (just Jarrett's tournament).

Keith is Burningpyre right? I would like to hear from him just how much Project M is going to happen. No hard feelings either way, I just need to know and I will make a greater effort to commit to coming to these.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
pm will happen for sure.

the pm event will happen later in the day tho

but pm friendlies will happen all day ( probs one station devoted to it during the brawl tourney)

but im not sure how many setups/tvs we will have

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
OMGGGG

zero suit samus!!!!

zerooooo suit samus!!!!!!!!!

i might have to swap mains now. I don't even know.

pm will happen for sure.

the pm event will happen later in the day tho

but pm friendlies will happen all day ( probs one station devoted to it during the brawl tourney)

but im not sure how many setups/tvs we will have
pm is just another event now. It's developed to the point where its no longer a side event like lowtiers or smash64. I don't see why he has to disrespect it by calling it a side event when
a. it brings significantly more hype
b. it brings more attendance

i appreciate that this is keith's event, but the only reason it is his event in the first place is because we don't want to take up 2 saturdays out of the month for smash so we hold pm on the same day as brawl. I for one am glad to be back and smashing, and im glad many others are too. I'd like to keep it this way and try to move forward with the community progressively. It's frustrating because i've tried this in the past with amazing success only to be shut down.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
hi i have a question

who the **** cares what it's called
Thank you. Idk about you guys but I feel like playing Brawl as the real main event. Not gonna lie I'm getting tired of only playing P:M at Stephan's. it's a fun game don't get me wrong but I still love Brawl.

:phone:

Top Bottom