• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Wait, so you guys aren't gonna go to the Calgary tourney? I heard Brandon's interested in going.

(It's on the 21st).

Alphicans

Smash Hero
We'll set the tournament for July 22. Luke, can you please make sure the room is booked?
Maybe if I could find a way to make the club an actual club... Idk how it was before, but **** got a lot more legit this time. I'll try again, add more people to the clubs list and see what happens. If that doesn't work I'll call somewhere.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Mike H and Mike W, please try to help Luke out, so we can get this together.

I honestly didn't know when the Calgary tourney was. Would anyone even show up or enter? I remember most people weren't crazy about the $20 venue fee last time, either.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
The calgary tournament supposedly will have sask and lethbridge people as well. That's why there's interest to going there. Now I have no idea if there's brawl people in that group. I just heard from Jack that the sask group will have some brawl people.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I know no ones going to believe me, but I'd be up for going to Calgary.

Frio

Smash Champion
So i asked a customer if he needed a hand today. He raised both of his arms and he had hooks for hands, he then told me he'd "love a ****ing hand" T-T awkward

lilseph

Smash Ace
So i asked a customer if he needed a hand today. He raised both of his arms and he had hooks for hands, he then told me he'd "love a ****ing hand" T-T awkward
lol was he super srs face or was it a joke?

Neo Zero

So if he paid for it and left it...does that make it yours?

I need to be an insensitive **** more often

:phone:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Where's the info on the Calgary tourney? Anyone know? Cause I'll be likely going. Cramming 4 people in my car to make carpool money cheap.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Well, so much for that. Tourney stays on the 22nd.

Any word on the club/room, Luke? Make sure to ask the Mikes for help if you need it. I can give you their phone numbers.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Do you guys just wanna do it on the 29th, then?

Adam, can you still make the 29th? I remember you saying you might be going to Vegas then?

Neo Zero

Vegas can no longer happen for me, so the 29th is good for me.

Top Bottom