• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Me Amadeus - Results

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Project M Doubles - $10 per team (7 teams)
Bracket Image: http://i.imgur.com/RHGxOvq.png
1. Dope/Ayo ($40) :dedede:/ :ivysaur: :squirtle:
2. Flip/Luigi Master Tae ($20) :lucario:/ :link2: :ganondorf:
3. Reetz Bros. Inc. (Treetz/IC Reetz) ($10) :fox: :falcon:/ :fox:
4. Roys R Us (Maestro/Nom) :fox:/ :ivysaur:
5. Tesla Crasher (Tesla Coil/Hyper Crasher) :toonlink:/ :metaknight:
5. 2ndWind/Luke :fox:/ :jigglypuff:
7. Where's the VBrawl (Ori_bro/DRDN) :ganondorf:/ :ivysaur:

Brawl Mid Tiers - $5 (6 entrants)
Bracket Image: http://i.imgur.com/D4NarTo.png
1. Ori_bro ($25) :gw: :rob: :dk2:
2. Nom ($5) :ness2: :gw:
3. Iceman :peach: :zelda: :ike:
4. DRDN :kirby2: :mario2: :fox:
5. Hyper Crasher :luigi2:
5. Maestro :gw:

Project M Singles - $5 (16 entrants)
Bracket Image: http://i.imgur.com/sBUYn3Z.png
1. Dope ($45) :diddy: :dedede:
2. fZk ($25) :lucas:
3. IC Reetz ($10) :zerosuitsamus: :fox:
4. Ayo :squirtle: :ivysaur:
5. Treetz :falcon: :fox: :falco: :mario2:
5. Nom :ivysaur:
7. Tesla Coil :toonlink:
7. DRDN :ivysaur:
9. Maestro :mario2: :fox:
9. Flip :lucario:
9. 2ndWind :fox:
9. Luigi Master Tae :link2:
13. Ori_bro :luigi2:
13. Luke :sheik:
13. Iceman :zelda:
13. Hyper Crasher :metaknight:

W.C.N

Smash Lord
YooOoooooOOoooOoo

Fun tournament, quickly ran, lots of snacks

Full shutouts later

Dopey

Smash Lord
GGs to everyone I played :) fun tourny really chill I liked it! And the snack trays were OP!! ^^ gj maestro top tier apt tourny!

Srry I sucked it up in crews guys LOL we can just edit that part out >> shoulda went GW lolllll

Lookin forward to playin everyone again at ranbats next week!!

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
most def gj to maestro that was fun well paced i enjoy my self and the cats they were funny the crew battle was awesome -dope sucks lol jp u know me love you bro no homo lol everyone was cool and friendly **** talk was amazing as usual:)

Hyper Crasher

Smash Apprentice
This was really hype, I feel like I could've done better in Brawl but oh well, there's always next time. I need to stop with the sds and I could probably place higher next time. Shoutouts later

Tesla_Coil

Smash Cadet
This tournament was incredibly fun and it was great to meet some new P:M players! I'm really looking forward to playing all you guys in future tournaments and hopefully I can go to ranbats next week.​
Shoutouts:​
Maestro - Great job as TO man, tournament ran smoothly and everyone got to play a lot of friendlies. It was also really fun playing you in our two close sets in both singles and teams (though I should probably stop running into fox upsmash :p)​
Dope - congrats on the win man, that Diddy was doing stuff I had never seen before. I hope to play you again soon!​
fzk - thanks for the friendlies and the advice on DI, your lucas is a lot of fun to watch and play against​
IC Reetz - I didn't get to play you unfortunately, but your ZSS was on point yesterday. You channeled the greatness of Oro?! effectively lol​
Ayo - great friendlies man, it was really fun playing against your ivy. Maybe next time I'll get a chance to face your squirtle as well​
Treetz - I enjoyed our close set quite a bit, it's always fun fighting falcon. Next time I've got to watch out for those grab combos a bit more​
Nom - great job beating dope in crews, you all but sealed the fate of our squad​
DRDN - good friendlies dude, and great job in the crew battle. Your OP ivy was the MVP of crews​
flip - I really would've liked to play your lucario a bit more in friendlies, I was not prepared for those OHC combos in crews. Maybe next time we'll get to play a bit more​
2ndWind - good couple of sets in singles and teams man​
Hyper Crasher - it was really fun teaming with you, we had some hype games that came down to the wire. That first game against Dope and Ayo was the most exciting doubles game I've ever played. We should team again in future tournaments! Also, from playing you in friendlies, I think if you improve some of your tech and become more consistent in your punish game, you will quickly become a very good player​
Shoutouts to the Hero of Winds :toonlink:
Shoutouts to snacks and cats​
Shoutouts to No-show Cody​
Shoutouts to MI Smash for doing a great job supporting P:M​

Icemanx5746

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts:

Maestro: Awesome tourney man, ran smoothly, and there were plenty of setups.
Ori_Bro: We should play friendlies more often, I learn a lot from you.
Nom: GGs in mid tiers, that Ness is legit, guess I'll need to learn that mu. Good job on getting top 5 in pm, and beating Dope in crews.
drdn: Our set was really fun, I really had the right mindset going into it, GGs man. Your Ivy was broken in that crew battle.
Hyper Crasher: Nice performance in pm, you're showing improvement... Also dat misfire.
2ndWind: GGs in pm, Fox's up smash is too good, haha.
Dope: Your Diddy is so good, I couldn't keep up.
IC Reetz: Dat 3rd place :yeahboi:
Treetz: That knee was so hype, can't even complain, lol.

Shoutouts to :peach:
Shoutouts to No Show Cody
Shoutouts to No Show jtsm
Shoutouts to Frigate for not sucking for once
Shoutouts to dat snack table

This tourney was great, I'll definitely try to make it to the next one.

............4XATC

Hyper Crasher

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts:

Maestro: Really fun tourney, nice to say that it was a success, also good games in tourney, doubles was a really hype set and brawl was fun too.
Nom: Nice job on 5th in PM and 2nd in Brawl, our doubles set was really fun, and in our money match, I don't think i was going fast enough.
Iceman:4XATC, The picture of your :falco: being fsmashed is on Facebook, our set in mid tiers was close, that green missile cost me though, I'll get you next time.
Ori_Bro:I think it's safe to say I get more misfires:denzel:, I feel I went for jab up b too much in our set and I should improve on that.
DRDN: GGs in PM overall, solar beam ruined my comeback, :ivysaur: is broken.
IC Reetz: I think we only played in the crew battle, but it was fun playing you, great job on 3rd in both singles and doubles.
Treetz: Moonwalk into reverse knee was probably the most hype thing that happened all day. Your :falcon:is really hype, you should stick to him.
Testa Coil: Had a lot of fun teaming with you, we should team again sometime soon, all our sets were really close and hype, we even managed to take a game off Dope and Ayo, ggs in friendlies too, I'll be improving my :metaknight:
Flip: :lucario: is a really strong character, our games in bracket were really hype, second game though you did really well, thanks for all the friendlies, I feel I know what I should improve on.
2ndWind: You have a really good :fox:, with practice, I see you placing higher, our doubles match was hype.
Luke: Your :jigglypuff: is good, I wonder how your :sheik: is.
Dope: Fighting you and Ayo in dubs was really fun and hype, crew battles was really fun too, thanks for bringing East Lansing.
Ayo: :squirtle: is pretty hype, you did really well with him, dubs was really fun too, we should've gotten in some friendlies.
Luigi Master Tae: Your :link2: is really awesome, I might ask for tips for him in PM and Melee in the future.

Shoutouts to No Show Cody
Shoutouts to No Show JTSM
Shoutouts to pausing :bowser2: hitting :falco: with fsmash at the perfect moment then taking a picture of it on a potato.
Shoutouts to Dair SDs
Shoutouts to surprising improvement spike
Shoutouts to hitting a bunch of jab up Bs and a few misfires. Year of :luigi2:
Shoutouts to snacks and candy being available
Shoutouts to :metaknight: being a viable character in PM and being a legit :ivysaur: counter
Shoutouts to :sonic:, poor fella can't kill
Shoutouts to a Brawl tourney where nothing bad happened
Shoutouts to being picked last in the crew battle, not knowing who's team I was on, and ended tying with Ayo for most stocks taken on team Dope
Shoutouts to allergies not acting up this time at Maestro's
Shoutouts to everyone that came and had fun.

Axrz

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts:

Dope: Congrats on winning. DDD is so fat. Hopefully I can do better at Ranbats next weekend.

fZk: GGs. Lucas so hard.

Ayo: It was fun playing your squirtle, shame about the SDs though.
Nom: Dope performance from you :yeahboi:

DRDN: MVP of the crew battle. Ivy 2 gud.

Flip: Really fun playing you in doubles and singles, you're a really chill dude. Hope to see you around soon.

Luigi Master Tae: Same as above. Nice Link.

Luke & 2ndWind: Nice to see some new faces around. I'll try to play you guys next time.

Hyper Crasher: Put some more practice into that MK and you'll place a lot better. GGs in crews.

Iceman: Dope chose the right guy to anchor his team :awesome:

Treetz: Moonwalk reverse knee was hype. Too bad you wasted your Falcon Punch on me in Doubles.

Ori_bro: Thanks for staying for an extra two hours :awesome:

Maestro: Great tournament, great snacks, great everything. I'll be at the next one for sure.

Shoutouts to no show Cody.

Shoutouts to no show JTSM.

Shoutouts to winning a net total of $5 at the tournament.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Had a good time at this tourney.

Shoutouts to Maestro for hosting his first tourney
Shoutouts to Dope for being too good

Anti-Shoutouts to No-Show Cody
Anti-Shoutouts to No-Show JTSM

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
~MUSIC MAN SHOUTOUTS~
1. Dope ($45) :diddy: :dedede: - Thanks for the support and for bringing the hype. Congrats on the win.
2. fZk ($25) :lucas: - Thanks for coming to support. It was good to have you.
3. IC Reetz ($10) :zerosuitsamus: :fox: - Rock Me Amadeus: The Arrival of Alex Reetz. His Identity has been found. Great job, my friend.
4. Ayo :squirtle: :ivysaur: - Was great to meet you. I was not prepared for the squirtle withdraw followups. I'm glad I faced you, cuz I learned a lot.
5. Treetz :falcon: :fox: :falco: :mario2: - Thanks a lot for coming man. It's cool hangin out with you. I wanna practice together some time.
5. Nom :ivysaur: - You dun good, kid. Also, our team is getting better.
7. Tesla Coil :toonlink: - Really glad you made it. I'm loving the progress you've made with TL. We had some really hype sets. Next time I'm steppin up tho.
7. DRDN :ivysaur: - There's something about you. You're in my head, I think. I gotta make adjustments for sure. Thanks for coming to support.
9. Maestro :mario2: :fox: - eh, close.
9. Flip :lucario: - We didn't get to play, but I did see you play a few times. Nice job in teams. Thanks for coming.
9. 2ndWind :fox: - It's great to see new guys. Please keep coming to stuff!
9. Luigi Master Tae :link2: - Hope you guys keep coming to stuff. It's fun to play with you.
13. Ori_bro :luigi2: - Congrats on that stacked brawl bracket. lol Thanks a lot for coming. Glad you had fun . I know you don't play this game, but it was nice to get that win.
13. Luke :sheik: - Thanks a lot for coming. Hope you guys keep coming to stuff.
13. Iceman :zelda: - Congrats on brawl. Get in that PM weight room. Get a nice feel for it before your main :mewtwopm: comes out.
13. Hyper Crasher :metaknight: - Very nice improvement. We gotta play more so we can work on it together.

Thanks for all the support guys. This was a great success for me. Danielle and I really enjoyed having all of you. I hope it's the start of a great P:M tourney series.

Videos will be up soon. Along with a highlight vid. They'll be on this channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaestroSmash227
Be sure to subscribe.

Shoutouts to No-Show Cody

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Dope cried on the ride back because of crews. True story.
That's what happens when you just draft random people you don't know their skill level. Next time have someone who knows everyone advise you. And don't pick me apparently. Cuz I suck and was LVP.

Dopey

Smash Lord
No that's what happens when MI sucks at smash in general...yes its fun and a good time...and there is some potential. ..but leggo kids we wanna go to tournys an make ourselves happy...and show the world oh ya you forgot how I tap dat azz!!! ;)(talkin bout YOU mi kids!) I talk mad **** cause I'm from a different era of gameplay....but I backed that smack talk up LETS GO MICHI-CAN I just watched some Tom Papa standup haha still clown on it!!!

Dopey

Smash Lord
Btw zyth didn't show up till it was ova I hurd he was good at that game where l cancels n wdashin don't exist...I tried watchin the vids but I fell asleep :/ zZZZzzyth :p

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
No that's what happens when MI sucks at smash in general.

Well the winning crew was made up of MI smash same as the losing one. So I think my point still stands. Though I'm pretty sure you were just using what I said as a jumping off point to just say we all suck, whether relevant or not.

fZk

Smash Lord
How about a little credit? I could have had a crew made up of 6 Zyths and I still would have won because I'm a master strategist.

Dopey

Smash Lord
I was jus talkin smack stro :p gotta lighten up kids!! Smack talk used to fuel the fires for the tru PvPers like myself jus tryin to spice it up n see if MI has any more secret bosses :) but I suck too cause I havnt placed good at any tournys cept the local ones but then again that was before I started playin the monkey ;)

Dopey

Smash Lord
LOLLL@ending the highlight reel with my getting spiked XD

And that moonwalk reverse knee on that peach near the end did NOT think that's what was gonna happen next loll or zss doin her upB to that bair was sick as %@!#

I liked it ^^

W.C.N

Smash Lord
that highlight reel was great and I was glad my only apperance was what it was because it almost made me salty when I got hit by it

Nom=Real Ivy Player

Top Bottom