• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Me Amadeus III: The Reckoning (Project M) - January 25th, 2014 - Waterford, MI

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Ok guys, the OP has been updated with some additions to the rules for 3.0. Singles now has Skyworld, Distant Planet and Skyloft as available counterpicks with now 3 stage bans. Doubles is the same (except SSE Jungle is replaced by Distant Planet as a starter). Still only 2 bans for that.

Also Giga Bowser is banned.

Bodied.

LOE1

Smash Lord
yeaaaaa zyth i'd rather team with apash than yo free ass

and that's what im doing

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Alright guys, if you have any problems finding my place, my number is 248-534-5588. Also please call if you're delayed so you don't miss registration.

Please don't get bodied by weather or I'll cry.

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
Me and wiz will ve there by 1230. HYPE and thank god giga bowser is banned. How do u take a tournament seriously with giga bowser? Lmao

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
hype.

I just learned there's a 10 character requirement for posts. Huh.

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
Almost looser semis. Funny thi g is. After the tournament I beat like everyone I played. And every match came down to like one hit lol. My gNon was solid but I played as link a little too. Super fun.

Yanoss1313

Smash Journeyman
Almost looser semis. Funny thi g is. After the tournament I beat like everyone I played. And every match came down to like one hit lol. My gNon was solid but I played as link a little too. Super fun.
ah cool, not bad, that was your first tourny, yeah?

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
But did you beat me? :dr^_^:

SoulPech

Smash Master
The roads were horrible today. Even Anther bailed because of it.

Fun tourney, Maestro. I had a good time at this.

Last week when we drove for PS6, Cam crashed into a ditch because of the weather. It took 2 hours longer to drive to MI, but we still drove it.

No johns.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Last week when we drove for PS6, Cam crashed into a ditch because of the weather. It took 2 hours longer to drive to MI, but we still drove it.

No johns.
Alright. I guess I should completely neglect my own safety just so I can get to play video games all day.

We should not derail this thread further btw.

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
But did you beat me? :dr^_^:
Lol no cause we never played each other. I kept askin the higher guys on the bracket for friendlys afterwards to prove my ganon but yall were doing the iron man match. I beat apasher 1v1 with ganon and that other fox player. I beat zyph too. Just would of been nice if they were tourney fights. But oh well lol.

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
Oh geeze im not braggin anything. Aoasher was top 4 with a good fox. Im just sayin I beat him is all. Aoasher knows my ganon was pretty good. I had numerous compliments on both my ganon and link.

And yea this was my first tourney

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
it seems people are bragging about friendlies though. which you shouldn't do, because nobody really plays them seriously.

That being said, I would have loved to play some games with you, you just never asked.

zyth

Smash Lord
well **** you too soulpech. I like my friendlies wins. but shwick only beat me in the crew battle when i was 2 stocks down

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
it seems people are bragging about friendlies though. which you shouldn't do, because nobody really plays them seriously.

That being said, I would have loved to play some games with you, you just never asked.
Look man u were cool as hell but get out of here with the "no one plays friendlys seriously" the only reason its a friendlys is cause it doesnt have a tournament label on it. Dont even tell me no one was trying on friendlys. And zyth I had to get used to your weird playstyle my friend. But I caught on rather quickly. Your last stock u barely touched me. FIR THE LAST TIME IM NOT BRAGGING JUST DISSAPOINTED lol about not being able to play u guys a little more. Next time we meet I hope u guys realky bring it up. Sucks that I nvr played u guys in the singles tourney either lol good games.

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
Look man u were cool as hell but get out of here with the "no one plays friendlys seriously" the only reason its a friendlys is cause it doesnt have a tournament label on it. Dont even tell me no one was trying on friendlys

I'm not saying everyone just hands over victories for no reason, but there's nothing on the line so naturally people don't try as hard. Ask anyone.
Not trying to disrespect, I'm just putting that out there.

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
well **** you too soulpech. I like my friendlies wins. but shwick only beat me in the crew battle when i was 2 stocks down

Hey go look at it online. U were down 1 stock bro lol. Not 2. Also if u had another life it woild of been even cause I had little percentage lol.

Top Bottom