• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Road to LTC]Play a Real Game Results

Penguin_ftw

Smash Apprentice
@SwissFormat - Weird... I think I liked it though... I think it would have been fine had the tournament as a whole been organized a bit better (I know there was 3x's the expected turn-out etc. etc.) and had a bit more visibility. There were some salty individuals with the way the 16 man bracket got selected haha.
You can call me out on it

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Well I'd poo on you all in Mario Party AKA what real men without pants play

Oracle

Smash Master
the t1/t2 or columns in the front correspond to the tiebreakers, which are how you're differentiated from people with the same record. not 100% sure how it works tbh but it has to do with how well the people you played earlier did later in the tournament

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yeah wtf at how big this tourney is?
i'm moving to texas LOL

razck

Smash Rookie
PLACED 17TH IN DOUBLES!
and i apparently didn't do to bad for forfeiting all of my matches.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Also, Problemo, good games. I have no idea how we ALWAYS get matched up in every PM tourney I go to. It's kind of ridiculous. I seem to only play the same people :(

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I never get Awestin. I mean, that's good news for keeping my pants clean, but still I wanna play! GIMME GIMME

Denti

Smash Master
We never MMed. I only played you in friendlies at Rob's place in doubles. Steve and I pooped on your ****ty ganon. ;)
Yeah we did on stream! You were salty! Then you got 4 stocked by Awestin right afterwards.

$20 mm. Your zss sucks. I beat the legendary almighty sethlon(and peace be to him). U beat poop and your own poop all day then come here after programming buffs into zss at home from comfort chair and you call me liar. I will personally give you pink eye in your sleep!!!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
What is this trash talk why can't it be "hey let's play, fgt" "k"

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Hey let's play fgt. Don't **** out like your pathetic drunk ass did at LTC.

You might not be PMBR, but playing Lucario in 2.1 and 2.6 Ivy makes you just as bad as PM Buff Room ass clowns. Prepare to get ****ed.

Did I do it right DMG?

BlinkIV

Avenger
Oro is my hero right now.

Ggs to everyone I played, I did much better than I expected to, using my 1 week old Lucario.

Denti

Smash Master
I'll send you home crying and johning. I see you are just prepping yourself for johns as we speak. "YOU JUST PLAY 2.6 IVY I AM BETTER THAN YOU!!". Then the biased pmbr biches will be like " I know Oro, he is my friend, better than this random scrub CT Denti. *nerfed!*.". Then I'll pick whoever else is/becomes top tier and keep winning again. Then you'll complain and say I only win cuz I use da broken top tiers and say that you dont place as good because you are da truely skilled player cuz you main a low/mid tier because dat is what the really skilled players actually do. Then everyone hates me more except my wallet. The end.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I am PMBR clown. I ride in little tiny car with 7 Ivysaurs driving me around.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
This trash talk made my day, lmao.
Awestin did fine vs. Denti's Ivy, and I also beat him last time we played in tournament. I saw Bwett just straight up body Glave's Ivy like it was nothing; from what I saw, Ivy wouldn't be a problem for him, lol. All I'm saying is, despite Ivy's amazing tools and recovery (me playing Sheik I get so jelly at other characters that have godlike recoveries), she is definitely beatable. Difficult and annoying as ****, but beatable.

D

Deleted member

Denti you lost to ME at LTC.
a 13 year old child
an autistic excuse of a human
a fraud, who gets salty and refuses to shake hands with people
out of all the people you lost to me and you're trash talking a player x100 better than me
Cool

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Whoa, Jesi, Poot, and Boomstick came to this? Man, Dallas is the place to be.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Melee was showing a blaze of skill at the event.

Top Bottom