• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So I have started updating the OP with the attendance list. It is not complete in any way, shape or form yet. But I will be adding more people and marking "tentative"s as we go along.

Indiana

Ohio

Kentucky

If you guys know who is supposed to be going to this from your states please let me know. Or I'll probably blaze your Visitor Wall or Inbox ..lol

MoGiL

Smash Rookie
Me and Tatsumi will be coming for both singles and doubles. I might be bringing between 3-4 friends that are looking to compete too if that is okay

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Luckay I'd like to mm with my :olimar: vs your :pit: or :pikachu2: I don't care which MU

Derek, in the OP you should make all PR things be :144: to match the color scheme.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Yeah I'd like to MM you ori, I don't think we ever had a serious set last time I saw you at Vengeance. And okay patches, btw you already had a teammate right?

ZTD | TECHnology

I'm a persistent *******.

This isn't over yet.

:yeahboi:

EDIT: Mr. C I love you but...if FF Streams puts Mr. C on commentary, their payment will be halved.

Problem solved. This is a professional stream lol. They know better anyway.

LOE1

Smash Lord
man, dis is gonna be fun.

also, you guys should let me commentate :yeahboi:

ZTD | TECHnology

man, dis is gonna be fun.

also, you guys should let me commentate :yeahboi:
If you are found within 50 feet of the commentary area, you better run like you're playing against a :dedede:.

O.

I forgot you always get grabbed anyway .

:denzel:

EDIT: Dammmmmmn. Ty has been **** teased too many times lmao.

Top Bottom