• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
If this is the case, i want to go to this smashfest so I can practice with Coco.

Actually thats a lie. I just want to be around Scott. You sexy beast.

:yeahboi:

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Nah we can keep :yeahboi: ....lets just have a :drunk: emote with a drunken smiling pic of me.

DUDE, Ankoku let's petition for that! Dazwa has an emote, I want one!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Also, Ori. I will probably be hitting you up about housing.

Is coming down Friday night for a smashfest and then leaving Sunday morning cool with you?
Yo for sure, I'll be done with exams and I'll be ready to play since I will have zero practice that week.

DUDE, Ankoku let's petition for that! Dazwa has an emote, I want one!

I'd vote for that XD

ZTD | TECHnology

So West MI is expressing a lot of interest so I'm adding them to the OP. Looks like we're going to have a pretty legit turnout for this at this rate. Lovin' the hype here. Trying to make this the Southeast MI event of the year ;)

ZTD | TECHnology

Okay so I'm going to update this a little bit after I get home from work.

Omg Gamestop...today was the day Modern Warfare 3 came out......so its been insane. I'm sick as hell and I still have to go to my second job because my co-workers are dbags and wont cover my shift.

*****es.

So I'll be on later.

St.EAZY-BIG&small

Smash Rookie
Oh, yeah sorry about that inappropriate posting tech chase.
it was just a impulsive post, still trying to figure out how this messageboard thing works.
so yeah good points by roller thanks for the info.
on second thought I need to get a job primarily so i will just keep going to these MI tourneys
and talk to you guys more in person about the whole TO business.
also very late post...

ZTD | TECHnology

I need to confirm with some people first before I do it. Thats why I havent announced it yet. But it'll be all sorts of stupid/fun.

ZTD | TECHnology

lol this side event is original actually.

Okay that's a lie. Its a hybrid version of an existing side event that I tweaked and gave a lulzy theme. I'll only run it if feedback is good though. I have drafted a full ruleset for it..which will be released in about an hour when I get home. You'll see....:evil:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Oh btw Tech, my bro is gonna be coming to this as well. He doesn't have a smashboards account, but I was talking to him today and he wants to try his hand here ^_^. His gamertag is Saiyuki.

ZTD | TECHnology

Nice, okay I remember him. I'll add him to the list as well.

So I'll be home in roughly 30 minutes. After I get out of my work clothes, and pour me a cold, frosty beer I shall reveal some details about the tournament. :)

ZTD | TECHnology

SNAKES ON A PLANE: SNAKE EATER EDITION

THE PLAYERS:

The Poker Face of the North: Sparta Kick!

Random is his Game: Oblivion is his name!

Everyone's Favorite Drunk: Tech_Chase!

THE STAGE:

(And now you're beginning to get the joke)

THE RULES:

This is similar to the God Kai Challenge, in which its a 3 vs 1. It'll be you vs the three of us. All three of us however will be only :snake: You are free to choose which ever character you wish. Team attack is ON for this so that this isn't impossible. The objective is simple: Get as many kills as you can in a 2 minute period. You gain one point for each kill you get on a Snake. If a Snake kills another Snake you actually gain 2 points. (this is to prevent Snakes from killing each other to stop you from doing so and to reward you for using each others' projectiles against us).

All you need to play is 1 dollar. Each dollar that we get will be added into a pot. At the end of the challenge, the person who got the most kills wins it all. If there is a tie in kills, the person who has the least amount of deaths wins. If there is a tie there, then it goes by damage given.

Each person is allowed to put in another dollar and do an immediate rematch if they wish. After that, if they wish to do the challenge again they will have to wait until others try it out. You may enter as many times as you wish.

The only restriction with character choice is that you are not allowed to use :gw:'s bucket to catch the ship's lasers. (That would be too easy) You may still pick :gw: if you wish.

Alright so that's what I'm proposing. Its like the GK challenge but lulzier and not as gay. And the reason why I wanted to do a challenge like this is because it gives everyone the chance to enter at their leisure yet it wont be too time consuming. Running Mid Tiers and such is a whole different tournament...which is time consuming. If we have a larger turnout that may be an issue. Also, the other thing is that with Mid Tiers some peopel are favored more than others to win. I want this side event to be more "even" in a sense considering its a 3 vs 1 lmao. Anyway guys let me know what you think about this.

Also EVERYONE should look at the 2nd post on the first page.

Top Bottom