• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Ralph Cecil, what's your track record in doubles?

Do you know how to team with a :warioc:?

People have told me you're getting good now. I always knew you would grow into a skilled player since I met you. So I'm curious about teaming with you.

LOE1

Smash Lord
apash vs caroll $20 mm? HYPE
also, just to make sure, we are gonna have enough time to run this event....right? -remembers ps3-
also also, tempted to troll apash with a certain text i got from him. you know what im talkin about :troll:

ZTD | TECHnology

Why are you bringing up PS3 when we confronted and succesfully dealt with those problems and proved it at PS4? Jesus Christ, I know what I'm doing now.

LOE1

Smash Lord
hey im just messin around. ps4 was a huge success ya know
just make sure ori and me are in the same pool/brax for obvious reasons

LOE1

Smash Lord
while ur at it, put me in the same pool or 1st round brax as apash :denzel:

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Ralph Cecil, what's your track record in doubles?

Do you know how to team with a :warioc:?

People have told me you're getting good now. I always knew you would grow into a skilled player since I met you. So I'm curious about teaming with you.
I've only teamed with a Wario once and it was ShadowPhoenix's. We beat Kel and OS in that tourney(though the ending was silly), but i'm not sure if there's anything specific I should know about teaming with Wario. o-o

EDIT:Sry for the late reply. D= Also thanks for the getting good comment. ^_^

What's The Point

Smash Master
Not to be a ****, but nobody really cares about a $50 MM between non-top players. Anyone remember the streamed $100 match between some random NY/NJ guy that I think started with an E and the other random NY/NJ guy that also maybe started with an E? Of course not.

You should just keep your $50.

ZTD | TECHnology

Kevin, this is going down regardless. Not everything on the stream has to be top level play. We just have to make sure that we're efficient in our schedule to have the hype stuff lined up.

It's about having a little fun.

In addition, its MY tournament anyway lmao. I deserve to have a little fun at my event in the middle of the chaos and hustle of being the main host for a regional.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Not to be a ****, but nobody really cares about a $50 MM between non-top players. Anyone remember the streamed $100 match between some random NY/NJ guy that I think started with an E and the other random NY/NJ guy that also maybe started with an E? Of course not.

You should just keep your $50.
it was MD/VA

and it was esoj vs sin

ForwardAirRage!

Smash Journeyman
Kevin, this is going down regardless. Not everything on the stream has to be top level play. We just have to make sure that we're efficient in our schedule to have the hype stuff lined up.

It's about having a little fun.

In addition, its MY tournament anyway lmao. I deserve to have a little fun at my event in the middle of the chaos and hustle of being the main host for a regional.
yeah!,What this smexy penguin said! :p

Top Bottom