• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RMT~Team L.O.L.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ss118

Smash Master
Those expecting an acronym will be seriously dissapointed.
Anyway, plz RMT.

Aerodactyl (♂) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 SDef
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Stone Edge
- Taunt
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
With Quakeslide type coverage, he can hit a lot of things hard. Taunt anyone who trys to set up on you, and Stealth rock before you go down.

Dugtrio (♂) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 4 Def/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Earth Power
- Ancientpower
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Sludge Bomb
Revenge killer, standard fare, really, has Quakeslide, too, along with HP Ice for tapped Dragons(ahem Garchomp ahem) and Sludge Bomb for grasses.

Blissey (♀) @ Choice Band
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Def
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Double-edge
- Focus Punch
- Earthquake
- Rest
This thing is a BEAST, being able to OHKO switch-in Brelooms and Magikarps, along with opposing Surskits. Focus Punch if they try to go for a Blissey-Blissey stall war, and Natural resting when your HP is low.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 240 HP/136 Spd/132 SAtk
- Water Pulse
- Rest
- Snore
- Thunder Wave
Can DESTROY unprepared teams. Almost nothing resists the combination of Water/Normal, and spreads paralysis. Good luck getting a hit onto him.

Surskit (♀) @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 112 Def/144 Spd/252 SAtk
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Rain Dance
This team's gyarados counter. That's why he has HP electric, Rain Dance puts him at 404 Speed to outspeed CS Heracross(Adamant). Hydro Pump for STAB and Ice Beam for Dragons.

Snorlax (♂) @ Leftovers
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 252 HP/248 Def/8 SDef
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Rollout
- Curse
- Amnesia
- Rest
If all else fails, this guy trys to take over. Just boost yourself till your untouchable, then sweep with Rollout.

This has been working great so far, I'm just wondering if there's ANY way to improve it.

IC3R

Smash Lord
Those expecting an acronym will be seriously disappointed.
Anyway, plz RMT.

- Stone Edge
- Taunt
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
With Quakeslide type coverage, he can hit a lot of things hard. Taunt anyone who trys to set up on you, and Stealth rock before you go down.

Who would win...your Aero, or my Glisc?

- Earth Power
- Ancientpower
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Sludge Bomb
Revenge killer, standard fare, really, has Quakeslide, too, along with HP Ice for tapped Dragons(ahem Garchomp ahem) and Sludge Bomb for grasses.

SpecTrio...interesting...

- Double-edge
- Focus Punch
- Earthquake
- Rest
This thing is a BEAST, being able to OHKO switch-in Brelooms and Magikarps, along with opposing Surskits. Focus Punch if they try to go for a Blissey-Blissey stall war, and Natural resting when your HP is low.

It's like a Snorlax, only scarier :eek:

Jirachi @ Leftovers
- Water Pulse
- Rest
- Snore
- Thunder Wave
Can DESTROY unprepared teams. Almost nothing resists the combination of Water/Normal, and spreads paralysis. Good luck getting a hit onto him.

OMG...ParaFusion FlinchHax...

Surskit (♀) @ Life Orb
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Rain Dance
This team's gyarados counter. That's why he has HP electric, Rain Dance puts him at 404 Speed to outspeed CS Heracross(Adamant). Hydro Pump for STAB and Ice Beam for Dragons.

Why not Surf instead of Hydro Pump? It's a bit more reliable, and it can be used a lot more times...

Snorlax (♂) @ Leftovers
- Rollout
- Curse
- Amnesia
- Rest
If all else fails, this guy trys to take over. Just boost yourself till your untouchable, then sweep with Rollout.

This just isn't fair...

This has been working great so far, I'm just wondering if there's ANY way to improve it.
There's not much to say...Though I wonder if a Breloom could tear this team up...hmm...

ss118

Smash Master
IC3R- Surskit needs Hydro Pump because of her "mediocre" special attack stat.
Breloom would be scary if it wasn't for CB Blissey putting it in it's place, along with Surskit's Ice Beam and Jirachi's Snore(who can absorb Sleep Clause to boot).
Dugtrio can also revenge kill it with its choice of Sludge Bomb or Hidden Power.

MysticKenji: Well, of course, I posted it! ;P

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Replace Dugtrio's Sludge Bomb with Aerial Ace instead. Poison has like no coverage.

ss118

Smash Master
Sludge Bomb will do WAAAY more damage to any grass type than Aerial Ace will, especially with a - Attack nature and Choice Specs, but people have different opinions.
If you can give me a SPECIAL attack that can take out grassers, sure, or maybe any special attack not named Tri Attack he has.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Those expecting an acronym will be seriously dissapointed.
Anyway, plz RMT.

- Stone Edge
- Taunt
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

This is the only Pokemon on your team that actually MAKES SENSE. @_@

- Earth Power
- Ancientpower
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Sludge Bomb

>_>

- Double-edge
- Focus Punch
- Earthquake
- Rest

>_<

Jirachi @ Leftovers
- Water Pulse
- Rest
- Snore
- Thunder Wave

<_<

Surskit (♀) @ Life Orb
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Rain Dance

:laugh:

Snorlax (♂) @ Leftovers
- Rollout
- Curse
- Amnesia
- Rest

:p

I've seen better.

I failed to be amused by your team.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

ss118

Smash Master
my team could 6-0 any of your teams
:p
But speaking seriously, this team DOES make sense: it's just stupid, and it takes quite a lot of people by surprise. Especially when I bring surskit in.

And there's NO way you couldn't be amused by this team. It's just too awesome.

fluffy

Smash Champion
is this a serious team?

the dugtrio and blissey threw me off.

ss118

Smash Master
Don't forget the surskit
;P
No, this isn't the most serious of teams, but its unexpectedness(is that a word? O.o) usually gives it the upper hand. I've had a couple of matches with Dugtrio killing things off left and right, and some with Surskit sweeping.
Honestly, I'm going to try to keep the same level of randomness, but make some things useful: for example, that blissey is moving from choice band to choice specs. I've run that before, and that can do quite a bit of damage to things such as switch in Tyranitars with Focus Blast, one of many examples.
Who will be the "surprise" choice bander is beyond me, though, possibly Delibird or Remoraid. Hell, I may use Anorith: CB STAB Rock Blast FTW!
It also has more speed than armaldo, and lack an electric weakness.

ss118

Smash Master
Warning! The last reply to this thread was posted several months ago. Please make sure you are not unnecessarily bumping this thread before replying.
yeah, **** dat. =3

I'll eventually revamp it for 5th gen.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Oh THIS team again..

This team is almost as old as my account <3

Status
Not open for further replies.