• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riverside BiSEXUALS 10/20 - Hosted by Knivez(s)/Fox Marth Pro, and Keith

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
hmm, so this nate character, is that his smash name or real name?

Id hate to share someones name

Protocol9

Smash Cadet
my question is not answerd yet
who do we call to open the gate
who is this number
(951) 313 9412
who should i ask for...
Calm down boy. You gave us a whole 2 hours to respond. We don't sit on this forum all day long, we have other things to do.

To answer your question, its mine, so just ask for keith.

Knivez

Smash Ace
?? LOL
im not sure if you're serious, but to clarify, i wasnt.
no one is banned minus the people i say are banned when they show up at the door. ^_^
thats pretty much nobody, unless i really dont like u, like azeem or neal.

Knivez

Smash Ace
of course not, he is not allowed to ban himself so he must come..and when he does( or doesnt) i will ban him. BWAHAHAHA.

Zenith

Smash Ace
no itz not, in the beginning it was gay, and it just got confusing
I haven't seen a single post about the tournament

Knivez

Smash Ace
read the first post, it is about a tournament. The rest is gay simply because i'm in it. Nevertheless, this is happening and you are welcome to come if you want to. The "confusion" is probably because you dont know me or understand my humor, but aside from the 1st page, theres hardly anything to discuss about the tournament. If you have any questions they will get answered, but its just a standard biweekly with all the same rules, etc. as others.

oh one important announcement, we will need people to bring tvs, cubes/wiis, and smash disks. At the time we have 3 tvs i believe, and need about at least 4 more to make things run well. We dont know what the tunout will be like since this is the 1st biweekly but feel free to post if you are for sure coming, so that we can estimate the # of players attending.
thx, and that stuff about players being banned is also a joke for those of you who are noobs..

Knivez

Smash Ace
doubt it, but yo knivez if i jus wanted to pay for singles would that be kool?

Ya, although we're gonna do doubles first i think so you wont get to warm up. There wont be friendlies going on either unless there are spare tvs, but if either me or keith catches someone having friendlies when the tournament is going, we're gonna do something pretty bad to you, like put u in losers or something, so dont test us. 2nd time u do it, you're out of the tournament.
This is to ensure that i have absolute power over everyone since i'm awesome.:laugh:

we have to see how this 1st tourny goes to determine if we are gonna host more and stuff, so lets try to make it run smoothly by not being gay. Speaking of gays...azeem are you coming?

Top Bottom