• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rivals of Aether General Discussion Thread

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team

Rivals of Aether is one of the most active competitive platform fighters in recent years, and just overall. The game features a ton of wholly original characters based on the four elements, not to mention has an extremely active and talented modding scene. Use this thread as a space to talk about how fun the game is, cool Workshop mods you found, speculation on the game's spinoffs and upcoming sequel, or just post silly stuff. If it has anything at all to do with the Aether series, you can put it here.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I suppose I could do a main intro as well. I main Kragg in base game (which is what I normally play) but in Workshop I main Morshu and this version of Link. I haven't delved much into original characters, though.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Oh, hey! A Rivals thread!

I picked this up in April and loved it ever since. I even participate in RoA tourneys (Both base and Workshop) from time to time alongside Ultimate!
When it comes to base, I prefer Mollo and Etalus, while Reimu, Sonic, and Void are my favorite Workshop characters so far.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Here some nice Kirby Rivals Mods (No Major Forgotten Land Spoilers):
The same developers also did the 2 Other Characters you see in the Cutscenes!

Last edited:
Top Bottom