• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RIP the WATO-mobile!!!!

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
That sucks man, atleast you're okay and its just your car that got hurt, but yeah...RIP nice car :[

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I'm sorry to hear this. Getting in a wreck is bad enough, but to have your car totaled is the icing on the crud cake. I wish you luck in you search for a new vehicle.

On another note: I've always said driving in Florida is like signing your own death wish.

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
yea **** honda I mean they only drive forever with little to no maintinence.

speaking from a building point of view, after you see a SI Hatch that can turn 11k rpm you wont have anything negative to say about them not making power (and Im a VW guy)

Shouldnt you be getting a decent check from insurance atleast hiroshi? Get an integra and a B16 swap :D

Edit: on 2nd thought, go Type R swaaaaaaaaaap

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
nah i just laugh at the little kids runnin around in 90's baseline civics with exhaust and intake bolt ons thinking they're bad ***. + there's probably nothing i hate working on more then front wheel drive V's and having to take apart the entire ****ing intake to replace a spark plug.

freddybones

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cPJLDGfktU

so the first day of school sucked because some dummy, decided to try and cross the road at the last second. i ran right into him and totaled my car. now, on to a new WATO-mobile we must go. accidents SUCK!

-hiro
Daaaamn! That must have been one fat *** dude. Like Sumo-sized.

*watches vid*

Ooooooo... he was in a car... nvm then.
That's just lame, man.

Top Bottom