• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riot's Zelda Videos *NEW IMPROVED QUALITY*

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/user/GodAtHand

Such better quality!

Now you can actually see the matches to give me tips.

All friendlies, all about a month or two ago, all... need comments

I wanted to just update the name of my own thread and bump it, but I couldn't figure how to update the thread name... Any help?

The next step in the vid department is to play some better opponents! Oh and slash has a name on this sight Slash v2.0 or something like that and I know he would appreciate the comments cuz I think he trying to get better.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
We should get together and play/record.

That is my only comment. That and maybe Transform more, cause I think it's neat.

You know you're my favourite Zelda already anyway.

FurLy08

Smash Rookie
That other kid sucked no offense. Try to use less dins more Nairs. I saw lots of LW oppurtunities against that pit as well. Maybe we can brawl and I will show. Other than that nice. Play better competition it helps you out more than beating a nub.

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
You appear to know the fundamentals of Zelda but we can't see how good it is until you really find a competitive opponent.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
i know i know play better people. I have I swear! I just don't record it...

And thanks for the comments they are very appreciated.

Top Bottom