• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riku00 First Online Tourny(NEW YEARS BASH) Aryman Wins!

xyzmetal

Smash Cadet
Hey like my brawling matcher isnt online and he didnt register me so what do I do? I dont wanna loose the tournament cos he's not here. Help me out here plz.

Riku00

Smash Ace
Hey like my brawling matcher isnt online and he didnt register me so what do I do? I dont wanna loose the tournament cos he's not here. Help me out here plz.
if your opponent does not show by the time i go to bed tomorrow you automatically advance to the next round.
well I lost 2-1

lol, ggs Riku. Now I really know y ppl hates tripping. XD
LOL! i know! **** i got really scared whenever i picked ike and i saw that you picked falco. man thats like a supreme anti. GGs bro.

i'll advance to the next round.

Hey YottaSidedDice we all hate spamming but you don't have to post that some one spams on my thread every time some one spams. And home dude is right you need to find a way around it. They gave Link all of those projectiles for a reason.
HINT: boomerang then arrow then bomb is not spamming. they are all different attacks. now arrow arrow arrow arrow thats spamming and you need to learn how to jump in the air or use you dodges. Or just pick a character with a reflector shield.

YottaSidedDice

Smash Cadet
uh g ok if you ask a link to stop spamming projectiles than i can ask an ike to stop spamming u-shashes and annoying showboating taunts.

figure a way around it and get over it.
Um, I don't do any of those, and how about you find a way to actually try to fight decently? But if not, I will keep trying.

xyzmetal

Smash Cadet
if your opponent does not show by the time i go to bed tomorrow you automatically advance to the next round.

LOL! i know! **** i got really scared whenever i picked ike and i saw that you picked falco. man thats like a supreme anti. GGs bro.

i'll advance to the next round.
Thnx Riku00. I'm not trying to be mean or anything to the guy but its just that this is my very first smash tournament so I dont wanna have a loss already.

Riku00

Smash Ace
This isn't double elimination right?
no its not. and since it isnt im taking out the possibility for a runner up prize. because of my stupidity i forgot that it would make more since for a second place prize if it were double elimination.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
ggs chun

Match 1 : Ori (Snake) 2 stocks Chun (Ike)
Match 2 : Ori (Marth) defeats Chun (Link)

Riku00

Smash Ace
Just 4 more and we are ready to start round 2.

hey Yotta and xyz i wouldn't mind playin with you guys for a lil bit.

Top Bottom