• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riku00 First Online Tourny(NEW YEARS BASH) Aryman Wins!

Riku00

Smash Ace
Now we only need 2 more sets done till round 3. And people(the ones spamming) please talk some where else. especially if you have already been eliminated stop posting here. this thread is strictly for the tournament only, not for having conversations.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I just beat XYZ, 2 out of 2 matches.

Edit: There should be a 2nd place prize. Aryman's gonna own whoever he's up against. <_<

Riku00

Smash Ace
if Blazer and Blank do their matches quickly enough i dont mind if ya'll get the finals done before the finals brackets are up. i know ya'll probably want to get this done quick but i will most likely be working really late today. Just carry on with the tourny and lets hope the rest runs smoothly.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I beat Blank, best 2 out of 3. Some amazing matches there. I'm nervous about facing aryman. I want a 2nd place prize since he's gonna own me. <_<

Top Bottom