• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riku00 First Online Tourny(NEW YEARS BASH) Aryman Wins!

crewster

Smash Lord
Unless the majority of Participants would rather make this a one day tournament. Let me know. i want this to be conveniant for every one.
I don't think that a 1 day tourny would be conveniant for me but I will try.

xyzmetal

Smash Cadet
Riku00, so like when all 16 participants are here like what will be the prize?? Just wanting to know....

Riku00

Smash Ace
Riku00, so like when all 16 participants are here like what will be the prize?? Just wanting to know....
first place is 1000 Wii points. i still havn't decided for a second place prize yet.

The roster is full its time to make brackets.

Kief

Smash Ace
first place is 1000 Wii points. i still havn't decided for a second place prize yet.
how'd you get the wii points and how will you get them to us if we win?

its not like im gonna win or anything lol. im just curious.

crewster

Smash Lord
how'd you get the wii points and how will you get them to us if we win?

its not like im gonna win or anything lol. im just curious.
He cann give it to us Via wii number.

EDIT: I was meaning to edit the post abbove and I forgot :( soz.

Riku00

Smash Ace
I got a couple of questions

1) Can we change characters after each round?

2) What r the dates?
Use who ever you want when you want. META KNIGHT IS BANNED! THE TOURNAMENT STARTS TOMORROW, JANUARY 1, 2009
Are the brackets up? I ca't play until morror thouh.
BRACKETS ARE UP SORRY IF ITS HARD TO READ. I AM DOING ALL THIS ON MY Wii AFTER ALL.

Riku00

Smash Ace
Sorry Kingdom-triforce but my Wii doesn't let me copy and paste. Though i would laugh my *** off!!!

Riku00

Smash Ace
Dude. Stop spamming.
Do not answer to Spammers you will only get yourself into trouble. If you read the rules that is an offense that is often reported. if some one were to report you right now you would already have 2 points. 6 points and you are temporarily banned from Smash Boards.

YottaSidedDice

Smash Cadet
Do not answer to Spammers you will only get yourself into trouble. If you read the rules that is an offense that is often reported. if some one were to report you right now you would already have 2 points. 6 points and you are temporarily banned from Smash Boards.
I meant projectile spamming.

xyzmetal

Smash Cadet
I'm not trying to spam or anything but you did say the tourny was gonna start today so why hasnt anyone started fighting yet?

Nevermind. Boredpsychopath regiser me so we can start our brawl.

Top Bottom