• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gindor

Smash Ace
Not talking much now, just PM if anything importan
Chuck and ridley were brothers, but then chuck got sick of being a purple dragon, he got a name and species change and proclaimed he wasn't ridley's younger brother anymore, then ridley reconfirmed it by giving him a wedgey.

to play also play as a bad guy, there would be two choices to make when playing adventure mode. Evil and good. The boss at the end would probably still be for both-master/crazy hand.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Legolastom said:
O yhea and Chibi is trying to get the mods to close this thread!!! he is on whats going on with Smash boards.com right now...
Yeah, I saw that. He claimed that there is more spam in this thread than that 'what's going on at smashbros.com' thread, and the reason I don't post or look in that thread often now is because of the horrible spam dump it's become. And it's not like anyone's off topic here, everyone's actually talking about Ridley (not necessarily about him being in brawl, but heck, it's Ridley :p)

I am curious how This Subspace emissary mode will work with villain characters. Why would Ridley play the good guy role here, besides the whole "Hey, you can't destroy the world, that's my Job!". That and the free senseless violence of course.

Phyvo

Smash Journeyman
(What wings you think he will have? SM,Fusion or Prime : P)

The wings in SM were pretty dang small... I think he'll have fusion esque wings. As in, they'll be a bit bigger than they were in M and SM, but (if you aren't busy being eaten) you'll still wonder how he manages to stay aloft.

They need something the Japanese fans will accept, so I think Prime-proportion Ridley is out of the question.

Gindor

Smash Ace
His wings could do horribly if they are too small or big.
If they are small, it would be hard to believe he can fly and he might lose potential fans (along with a lot of sense).
If they are big, they would make his hit box (is that what it is called) too big, and he will be played a less at least a little, being that he is hit too easilly.

A balance at the point so that they in combonation are as big as him (more or less) would be good in my eyes, but i don't know any pics of all those sizes, so I can't specify the exact size.

EDIT-PM to vote?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yes we all know Japanese and their wing fetish! (Brings back memories of Kurast docks in Diablo 2).

Anyways um Just vote here! (Aka post your vote).

Gindor

Smash Ace
They once tried to make Ridley more kid friendly, but it failed after he started eating the children and throwing his molten feces at the producers

Ridley for President

Four out of five dentists agreed that Ridley owns. (Ironically, dental records were needed to identify the charred remains of the fifth dentist.)

3 votes ehh- these are them.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
They wouldn't close this thread because then they'd have 10 Ridley threads per day...and they wouldn't want that.

Sorry, I spent a lot of time in the new stage discussion forums. They are doing a major overhaul on the Brawl discussion section...I'm in charge of the official confirmed stage discussion thread. woot!

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
They wouldn't close this thread because then they'd have 10 Ridley threads per day...and they wouldn't want that.

Sorry, I spent a lot of time in the new stage discussion forums. They are doing a major overhaul on the Brawl discussion section...I'm in charge of the official confirmed stage discussion thread. woot!
who sed the thread would close

Jopaan

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. Although I'm not a really important member of the BAD ARSES group, I thought that I should say that I'm going to be starting high school tomorrow, and I won't be back until Thanksgiving, so see you guys later.

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
i don't like the brawl discussion thread. i see in the character thread people making threads about items and stages all of the time and they just tie them into characters, yet if you do it on the discussion board you are flamed instantly

Gindor

Smash Ace
i don't like the brawl discussion thread. i see in the character thread people making threads about items and stages all of the time and they just tie them into characters, yet if you do it on the discussion board you are flamed instantly
ehh, doesn't really prove anything, but when people feel uninportant they will do anything. All they are really doing is finding the people who agree with them, and not talking to those who make them feel uninportant specifically.

JesterBox

Smash Ace
Hey JesterBox?...Ridley and Chuck Norris were going have a fighting match, but Ridley TKOed Chuck before either of them even arrived.

Also, JB, what games did you get with your Wii since you just got one? Or are you just playing Wii Sports?
I planning on getting MP3, Mario Strikers, and borrowing TP. (obviously getting Brawl)

I have been gone for awhile, I was back, 10 years in the past, also known as West Virginia. Before that I was camping, then I'lll be at a wedding in NY soon.

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL! (ahhhhh been holding that one in)

Ridley-> "my name is Ridley, but its ok if you forget, cause I already eated you."

JesterBox

Smash Ace
Mot every body is so bad. Most are just normal people, yet some are super rednecks who have broken down trains in their yards....TRAINS! not trucks, not cars TRAINS!

My Granny is the best cook ever, Ridley would be pleased with her biscuits and gravy

grandma cooking FTW!

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Video killed the radio star...And the stage discussion thread and all of this new business killed our post count for today. Argh...

Hey guys. Although I'm not a really important member of the BAD ARSES group, I thought that I should say that I'm going to be starting high school tomorrow, and I won't be back until Thanksgiving, so see you guys later.

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!
Congrats, man. Have fun. I'll be gone for a while after school starts, too (in two weeks). I'll be on off and on, but mostly off until after Brawl's release.

JesterBox

Smash Ace
hhmm... I did notice that bounty hunter suit in her kitchen....

So anybody here have a Wii and Mario strikers?

Wait.... maybe I can make a Ridley Mii!

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Wait.... maybe I can make a Ridley Mii!
oh my...now that I have to see...

If someone could make a Ridley Mii, I would support Miis for Brawl so you could have Ridley Mii and Ridley on a team...

edit: dang...I've been getting top posts a lot recently...

JesterBox

Smash Ace
I shall try, my best... this is gonna be tuff. I made a good Leonidas!

I shall have it soon, If i can figure out a way to make a good one.

May Ridley be with you.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Miiplaza.net is a good place to share and rate Miis. I've tried to make a Ridley mii in the past, but failed miserably. They don't have a purple skin color option.

Gindor

Smash Ace
If you don't show us/ridley (he's reading right now, you think he'd miss out on his own thread?), ridley will kill you!

If you show us/ridley the mii, ridley will become friends with you, and we all will reward you by not killing you and giving you a cookie.

It's your choice.

Oh I got an idea! Ridley, the new burninator!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom