• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masta Shef

Smash Rookie
I think it is u who is the 1 wit no homies because im ur only homie DAWG in Caps. OOH what now Ridley should be in the game not Mar what ever u said it sounds RETARDANDO not ur "WORD" .WORD so dont be off subject wit dis Marsho which i Have never in my life heard of ON MY LIVE FRIENDS LIST or in my whole life and will never kNOw because i have nOOb friends like u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAP didnt come out right.
"Live in ur world
Get PWNed in mine." - Jinx.com

Masta Shef

Smash Rookie
I didnt double Post O' Great 1. *Sarcasim* i did it after the SPONSER I think it counts and if day kicka me i will leave and just go to Battlefield 2 which is better then this that i think i will jus quit anyway!!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
You're going to leave now? I'm so happy! I don't even know who you are and you act like you know me.

Masta Shef

Smash Rookie
Marshigio said:
You're going to leave now? I'm so happy! I don't even know who you are and you act like you know me.
Shut up George im going Now to Play BF2 so see u off the siteMAYBE!! K Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pvt. Falcon

Smash Apprentice
FireStar said:
All of bowser's moves "CAN" be done with Ridley. Ridley has spikes on it's back just like bowswer. Ridley can breath fire just like bowser. Ridley has claws just like bower does... Get it yet? Or do I need to repeat myself again?
no. Ridley shoots fireBALLS from his mouth. Better than Bowser's puny flamethrower wanna-be.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Masta Shef said:
I didnt double Post O' Great 1. *Sarcasim* i did it after the SPONSER I think it counts and if day kicka me i will leave and just go to Battlefield 2 which is better then this that i think i will jus quit anyway!!
Ohhh yea cuz your too cool for us rite...? :rolleyes:

And I dont think Ridley should be fast. Why? Well just because I say so. :p

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
xianfeng said:
That Master Shef trys to sound "gangsta" but is proberly a nerd and a n00b

Ridley would be cool, wait this is my thread! When did I make this???
It was about a month ago. And it's nice to see we're back on topic.

I wonder if Master Shef wandered in from the Nsider Forums...

smashman90

Smash Lord
But if they put Ridley in, that would mean that another good character would be in and then in any more sequels there would be less choices of good characters and then we will have to rely on 3rd. party companies for new characters. so Nintendo should put in a few new characters in every sequel so that they won't have to rely on 3rd. party characters as much. we can still enjoy the freshness (Yes I know that sounded weird) of the smash bros. series.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Off-topic, Who the hell was that loser?

On-topic, what are you talking about smashman90? There are still plenty of good 1st party selections to choose from if Ridley gets in, and he is one of the most anticipated characters to be in.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
This might be the last Smash Bros. Sakurai was tired and barely got the job because he wanted to do something else with his own company. Now is the time to put in the characters we want.

Also, there's probably going to be around 40 characters, which isn't a lot more since there will probably be around 25 from the first two games. This leaves a lot of room for characters for the next SSB if there will even be one.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Well, let me restate that. The most anticipated from the Metroid series,(including the MP series) and most people who believed that silly rumor were glad that he was added.

I'm also talking 1st party here, he's definetly up there though.

Also, smashman90, not many of them would be clones. I could name many but this isn't the topic for that. Look at all the movesets on Smashboards for example, most of them are unique because there are many unique characters in the Nintendo universe.

MDZ

Smash Journeyman
Armstrong B.C Canada. It's in the Okanagan, so if
Marshigio said:
Well, let me restate that. The most anticipated from the Metroid series,(including the MP series) and most people who believed that silly rumor were glad that he was added.

I'm also talking 1st party here, he's definetly up there though.

Also, smashman90, not many of them would be clones. I could name many but this isn't the topic for that. Look at all the movesets on Smashboards for example, most of them are unique because there are many unique characters in the Nintendo universe.
Tou-ché. Well, I'll be on my way for this discussion to continue now :p

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
People who don't know them are usually the people who don't play Nintendo games to begin with.

Noobs, well you can never get rid of them. There will be characters that everybody recognizes though, and we already have some. (Snake and Mario primarily)

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
I would very much like to see Ridley in SSBB... They could also have a giga-Ridley for the end of Samus' single player mode (and how hard would it be to slap Andross' face on with Crazy Hand and Master Hand for Fox's single player?).

Stryks

Smash Hero
I hope they put MetaRidley in brawl, and not the ridley from the trophy in melee.

Whod u prefer a metalic cool looking dinosaur like monster, or a purple one?

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
Stryks said:
I hope they put MetaRidley in brawl, and not the ridley from the trophy in melee.

Whod u prefer a metalic cool looking dinosaur like monster, or a purple one?
I'll take Purple. Hardcore.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Kal aMari said:
He looked pink to me.

...Oh my God, Ridley is the new big purple dinosaur...
Actually, during the gap between Metroid and Super Metroid, the unemployed Ridley did apply for the role of Barney during the show's preproduction, but the kids found him too scary and he brought too many of his Space Pirate habits to the stage, such as drinking, women, and swearing like a [guess what?]. This episode in Ridley's career ended with the tragic deaths of the original cast, directer, producers, and crew during an "accident" involving a supposed "allergic reaction" to Play-Doh while filming the original pilot. Sometime afterward, the concept was revisited, a more "child-friendly" dinosaur was discovered, and the rest is history (unfortunately...).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom