• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paranoid_Android

Smash Lord
So I wonder. Do you guys prefer classic, purple Ridley, or Meta-Ridley, as seen in the recent Prime games? Since Samus has kept her look (most of it, anyway) from Super Metroid, I think Ridley probably will as well; but Meta would make an awesome alternate costume.

Tanea

Smash Ace
i think that they shold make bigger then bowser that way he is the biggest character like he would be in the actual version also he should be faster
im can't wait he will be cool and NO he won't be like bowser he will be better in some places (hopefully)

oh well we will see

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Purple is what makes Ridley so badass. Besides, Meta Ridley has only been in a single game. And since Super Metroid is hands down the best Metroid game, and one of the greatest games of all time at that (I'm being serious, it ranks up with OoT on many lists). Plus, Ridley played a larger role in that game than he usually does.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I agree with gypsy, BUT meta ridley would have 2 apeparances by the time brawl is revealed, watch the MP3 preview, in the final scene before the show MP3 corruption, samus fights vs ridley, and it says: Meta ridley over ridleys life bar....

RIDLEY FTW!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Purple is what makes Ridley so badass. Besides, Meta Ridley has only been in a single game. And since Super Metroid is hands down the best Metroid game, and one of the greatest games of all time at that (I'm being serious, it ranks up with OoT on many lists). Plus, Ridley played a larger role in that game than he usually does.
QFT Purple = My favorite color = Ridley's favorite color :D

Gotta play Super Metroid one day than..

Shuma

Smash Hero
Purple Ridley>everything else.

Also, editing a picture(changin color) is easy, you people just do it wrong, use the god damm overlay tool in photoshop, it's easyer that way.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Purple Ridley>everything else.

Also, editing a picture(changin color) is easy, you people just do it wrong, use the god damm overlay tool in photoshop, it's easyer that way.
True, I just learned it a different way (Self taught) and its just basic for me to do it differently :/

Shuma

Smash Hero
So aniway, today it's monday in japan, or will be by the time of the Dojo Update, and we're in the Metroid Month, do you think Sakurai would show us interesing Metroid stuff?

At's, Stages... Chars?

I've been thinking that if Sakurai is planning to add lots of characters Dark Samus may find it's way in, so maybe Sakurai would show him in the dojo? then everyone would be screaming, "Ridley whon't be in!", "it would be pointless to add 2 villains for the same franchise", "ridley was pwned by a clone".

And then Bam in Dec 3rd Ridley appears as an unlockable. And then Sakurai laughs at the poor idiots who didn't think Ridley would make it.

Sounds fun? Hell yes, it does! Bwahahahaha.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Nah, we'd never hear the end of it. Every Metroid noob on this site would come here screaming I told you so. And saying how awesome the Prime series is.. and.. just no. I'd have to abandon this thread.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Then maybe they can add Waluigi and Sakurai would say.

"So we whanted to add a purple characters, and you know Ridley is purple, but then i remembered, this new ridley is black so i though, "no no Sak, you can't add black charavcters, it promotes Racism and evil" So we decided to add Waluigi, besides, ridley would be too big to be in Brawl.

Also i forgot to say lol."

And then on dec 2d(yes 2) he says, "nah just kidding Ridley will be in. But due to lack of time, he is now a Cap'n falcon clone."

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
WTF?? That's even worse.
HAHA!

Ridley = Captain Falcon Clone.. But slower and more powerful...

Man, even though like I said I'm not a Metroid fan, though it is a cool series. And I'm not a big Ridley supporter, I'm just going off what I read here.

I will be disappointed, just like if Sonic isn't in Brawl. I think Sonic is a ****** and I won't use him but I'd be disappointed.

Shuma

Smash Hero
oh come on, just imagine Ridley screaming Falcon punch. And Falcon Kick, while doing the show me your moves pose.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
oh come on, just imagine Ridley screaming Falcon punch. And Falcon Kick, while doing the show me your moves pose.
Or something relating to Metroid..
Dragon? Meteor? Cosmic Punch?

And make Ridley say something dirty when hes fighting Samus.. "Show me your moves"---Ridleyized--> "Show me your boobs".. Ok.. maybe not that...

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ok if this makes you happy, then tonight Sakurai will revel another piece of the intro showing Ridley's face on Samus's Visor.

Kinda like my avatar, where no one has noticed Ridley is reflected on Samus's Helmet.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Or something relating to Metroid..
Dragon? Meteor? Cosmic Punch?

And make Ridley say something dirty when hes fighting Samus.. "Show me your moves"---Ridleyized--> "Show me your boobs".. Ok.. maybe not that...
That sounds like me at a bar..... anyways the Ridley and Waluigi idea with Cpt Falcon clone sounds much like Gannondwarf.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
That sounds like me at a bar..... anyways the Ridley and Waluigi idea with Cpt Falcon clone sounds much like Gannondwarf.
That was kinda the point. Its all good fun.. Ridley could name the move after himself since hes probably a narcissist (Hmm I always forget how to spell that).

Ridley Punch! and theres a Purple illusion of Ridley behind his claw -.-
Which reminds me Ganon's is purple too huh?..

Shuma

Smash Hero
Back in the day, we didn't joke about Ganondorf, we where afraid of him appearing under our beds at night.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Back in the day, we didn't joke about Ganondorf, we where afraid of him appearing under our beds at night.

*Image*
Hmm
Ridley coming after me = Total obliteration, probably won't even feel it.
Ganon coming after me = I think I'd have the feeling he would **** me....
Ridley for Brawl!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
It comes out this month on Virtual Console. Probably tomorrow.
nope. the original metroid comes out tomorrow. super metroid doesn't come out til next week

So aniway, today it's monday in japan, or will be by the time of the Dojo Update, and we're in the Metroid Month, do you think Sakurai would show us interesing Metroid stuff?

At's, Stages... Chars?

I've been thinking that if Sakurai is planning to add lots of characters Dark Samus may find it's way in, so maybe Sakurai would show him in the dojo? then everyone would be screaming, "Ridley whon't be in!", "it would be pointless to add 2 villains for the same franchise", "ridley was pwned by a clone".

And then Bam in Dec 3rd Ridley appears as an unlockable. And then Sakurai laughs at the poor idiots who didn't think Ridley would make it.

Sounds fun? Hell yes, it does! Bwahahahaha.
maybe. i sure hope so. it would be a cool gimmick to help promote prime 3

Shuma

Smash Hero
@Onix:

See, Ganondorf is more scary than Ridley, Ganon ***** and pillages, while keeping the tittle of King...

King of Evil *shudders*.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
nope. the original metroid comes out tomorrow. super metroid doesn't come out til next week
Yes they're finally getting Super Metroi,d I haven't played it in years, and am wetting my pants hoping to. Now I'm going to get that, if I am to get any Virtual Console game! :)

maybe. i sure hope so. it would be a cool gimmick to help promote prime 3[/QUOTE]

That'd be funny, BANG HEADSHOT! LAST DAY RIDLEY! In your mother f***ing face F***ERS! :chuckle: :p :)

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Nice job flash.

That reminds me, I was making signatures today for practice, and I made this Ridley signature:

I didn't make it for myself or anyone else, so feel free to use it if anyone wants to.

007flash

Smash Journeyman
Forget Photoshop, what if not only Ridley is in SSBB, but he comes to your house and brings a Wii and Brawl to give to you as a gift for supporting this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom