• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridiculous Characters that have no chance to make brawl

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Characters who have only made one EXTREMELY minor appearence in one game, characters who aren't from a video game, and characters who haven't appeared on a Nintendo Console.

PolarisJunkie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PolarisJunkie
3DS FC
0361-7305-7321
Tanya Harding! She can wack people's Knees. I except uber great knockback.

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
the character everyone dreams of, but isnt possible.....DJ Napps!

you all know he WOULD pwn.

DJ Napps>Brawl
too cocky?

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
Tanya Harding???
hahahaha!!!! Best suggestion ever!!

CRY! Cry like Nancy Kerrigan!! ---> "Whyyyeeeeee??"

How about Ronald McDonald? He can sell your character hot coffee, and then your character can spill it on themselves, and then sue Ronald for not warning people that their coffee is hot! Or better yet, he can sell you food and make your character super fat, and then get sued for selling people food that makes them fat!! Its genius!

khold

Smash Apprentice
Since we're going for food mascots now...

How about Colonel KFC, with the power to cook homestyle chicken to please the family.
Toucan Sam, with the power to follow his nose.
Lucky the Leprechaun. He's magically delicious!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Since we're going for food mascots now...

How about Colonel KFC, with the power to cook homestyle chicken to please the family.
Toucan Sam, with the power to follow his nose.
Lucky the Leprechaun. He's magically delicious!
I say you he dead!

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
sonic..... so ghey
That explains everything. That is the exact reason that Sonic shouldn't be in the game, thanks!

Why does everybody call Sonic gay or ghey whatever, anyways? I mean I HATE Sonic and I don't even call him such names, much less try to argue that he shouldn't be in this game. XD

NeoSoul

Smash Journeyman
That explains everything. That is the exact reason that Sonic shouldn't be in the game, thanks!

Why does everybody call Sonic gay or ghey whatever, anyways? I mean I HATE Sonic and I don't even call him such names, much less try to argue that he shouldn't be in this game. XD
youre not really helping your case.... sonic is such and uninspired looneytunes/mario rip off its not even cool, everyone that had a genesis puts him in a pedestal because he's supposedly some icon, fact is his games were disturbingly linear in every sense of the word and have done nothing to progress the series... hes pop-cultures answer to mario, a talking furry with 'attitude'...

anyone who thinks hes half as imaginative as mario should get the **** out of here

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Mario's a plumber.

Sonic's a talking hedgehog.

*gets the **** out of here*

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
i think tails,or some who didnt appear on a nintendo console

Top Bottom