• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Richmond BC Canada! Melee only tournament at my house! September 26th!

R

resonance

Pretty fun first tournament for me. I had a great time and some good games. Thanks Eric and Manuel for hosting this!

Btw whoever I played today, if you wanna play again/get together for some friendlies add me on msn r.taylor.23@hotmail.com (I was the white guy who played peach). I have hardly any smash contacts!

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Results

Hey, I don't know whether Eric wants to make a results thread, but in case people were wondering:

Doubles results:
1. Hits you slowly
2. Patooty object
3. Down+b is pretty good

Broken_HitBox

Smash Cadet
HAHAHAH no way man as much as i liek the sound of that i dont think so i still got some issues to iron out if anyone i think if Howard starts comin out more hes a shoe in for PR hes a MONSTER i need more marth and sheik practice :(

booshk

Smash Lord
yo id kiss mew2king.
lol jk why did that girl do it anyways?

ANYWAYS gg guys nice seeing u boyz see u guyz around i hav tuns of midterms soo yeah : ) tell me if nething goes on at ur house eric! peacsies

Top Bottom