• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rhode Island Melee Monthlies Episode III: ZoSo and Darc F**k—January 24th

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Yeah, I forgot Garrett's tournament was on the 24th... Date will probably change before too long.

Spife

Smash Master
Yeah, I forgot Garrett's tournament was on the 24th... Date will probably change before too long.
Thanks, I didn't want to have to choose.
Which I want everyone to reflect on and respect that right now, this tourny is having trouble getting a date cause of the number of OTHER tournaments going on (that would split up the numbers). Good news me thinks.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Date change TBA Really soon

Hype machine though seriously guys, we go out of state all the time to get to tournaments how about you all come to me for once.. PLAY ME ON MY HOME TURF... I want to see NY and NE this venue is good, last tournament saw KoreanDJ and the venue fee is cheap for a more manageble space.

LETS GO

Alukard

Smash Hero
Date change TBA Really soon

Hype machine though seriously guys, we go out of state all the time to get to tournaments how about you all come to me for once.. PLAY ME ON MY HOME TURF... I want to see NY and NE this venue is good, last tournament saw KoreanDJ and the venue fee is cheap for a more manageble space.

LETS GO
when did u come to ny ??? lol ... ny goes everywhere lol this seems very out of my way tho sry

ZoSo

Smash Champion
DAVID HUGHES

get on this?
Nobody really seems to care, otherwise I would.

when did u come to ny ??? lol ... ny goes everywhere lol this seems very out of my way tho sry
It's not out of the way if your destination is at the tournament.

I've been to New York and Jersey many, many times. It's really not that far.

Top Bottom