• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nemesis87

man dude i bet you suck becuase you dont go higher than that, what are you so scared of? dont be a little girl and just accept $20

N

Nemesis87

hahaha i guess so paco but at least you accept not like that gay vorguen guy

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
man dude i bet you suck becuase you dont go higher than that, what are you so scared of? dont be a little girl and just accept $20
not everyone is rich enough to throw $20 around like that or we actually earn our money and pay for rent/bills/girlfriends/gas/booze/weed/hookers
and we dont get it from our mommys

so unless/until you come play smash with us stop talking ****

Vorguen

Smash Champion
not everyone is rich enough to throw $20 around like that or we actually earn our money and pay for rent/bills/girlfriends/gas/booze/weed/hookers
and we dont get it from our mommys

so unless/until you come play smash with us stop talking ****
Let him talk trash for now might as well let him feed his ego before he gets his pride shattered when he loses 25 bucks. ;)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
you mean 1025$
Suspect start making plans to drive down here the 28th then! If you're making 1,000 bucks then you should definitely come. ;)

yup :) gonna get pwned kid, especially by me
This Nemesis kid is going to get owned bad lol.

hmm i may be up for a 50 or 75 MM
Magik. Drive down to our weeklies. Kthx. :)

isai is too good. thats is all that anyone needs to no.
So I take it Isai was the best Captain Falcon in Melee?

we got 10 people here so far! come on guys come over! 3 tvs 3 wiis again! :chuckle:

mikey come over man! its not that far from har
It was epic yet again. Thanks for being a badass host Chicken Tenders. :)

Hello everyone.
Finally we got your account approved Danilo. :)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Actually I take it back, Zack is the coolest FF7 character after the cast / Sephiroth, then Reno.

I actually like Zack better than a number of the regular characters.

IMO

1- Sephiroth
2- Cloud
3- Vincent
4- Tifa
5- Zack

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
thats pretty much mine except id have tifa at 6 (still love her tho) and red xiii some where on

he is just to cool

ill come up with a top 20 list in a bit, i need time to think lol

L

luigitoon

whats up where is hansel i think he was affraid to give all those teddybear hugs

L

luigitoon

hahahahha ook thanks Vorguen but hansel pay the gas if he goes too o and also the chicken nuggets hahahaha

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Top 10 most important characters (no order, to hard to decide exact order lol)

Jenova
Sephiroth
Zack
Cloud
Aerith
Hojo
Lucrecia
Angeal
Genesis
Prof Gast?

my top 10 faves
Vincent
Cloud
Red XIII
Zack
Tifa
Yuffie
Reno
Sephiroth
Kadaj
Cait sith (tseng)

forget top 20 lol

And did you know that FF7 is somewhat (rumored) of a far off "sequel" to FFX? :)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Top 10 most important characters (no order, to hard to decide exact order lol)

Jenova
Sephiroth
Zack
Cloud
Aerith
Hojo
Lucrecia
Angeal
Genesis
Prof Gast?

my top 10 faves
Vincent
Cloud
Red XIII
Zack
Tifa
Yuffie
Reno
Sephiroth
Kadaj
Cait sith (tseng)

forget top 20 lol

And did you know that FF7 is somewhat (rumored) of a far off "sequel" to FFX? :)

Okay wow I'm sorry but Angeal and Genesis are really stupid and not important at all. Final Fantasy 7 lived on perfectly without them and they were not important. I liked it way better when gay *** Angeal wasn't the first Buster Sword weilder and Genesis is just a nerfed version of Sephiroth that has a bunch of gay one liners.

The only cool side villains and characters that they added to the series that weren't original from FF7 were Kadaj and the gang. They were alright.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
lol angeal and genesis are important (more than any others to be on the top 10) seeing as they were in the events that led up to ff7 and zacks death. Angeal WAS the original wielder of the buster sword sorry :(

Also at the end of dirge of cerberus in that secret ending, i think it was something about genesis coming back. I cant remember its been a while. But yea they have some what importance, name 2 people that can take there spot?

Vorguen

Smash Champion
lol angeal and genesis are important (more than any others to be on the top 10) seeing as they were in the events that led up to ff7 and zacks death. Angeal WAS the original wielder of the buster sword sorry :(

Also at the end of dirge of cerberus in that secret ending, i think it was something about genesis coming back. I cant remember its been a while. But yea they have some what importance, name 2 people that can take there spot?
1- random Shinra scrub

2- Nibelheim potion vendor

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Uhhhh. Angeal was VERY annoying. He totally noobed Zack out with his Buster Sword prowess! Zack was the original owner of the Buster Sword and Crisis Core can kiss my ***. Genesis had the cheesiest lines and every single one of them sucked.

"Morrow is the barren of promises"

"The gift of the goddess..."

he sucked, and his lines did too

YES, HATORADE. THOSE TWO CHARACTERS ALMOST RUINED FF7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom