• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Sephiroth is my favorite FF character. In fact when I posted my list you said you agreed with it except you put Red 13 in there. Ironic how I had Sephiroth there as 1 and Vincent as 3 and you agreed? Liar much?

=p

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Oookay a tournament thread turned into an FF debate LOL.

Anyways, maybe I can come, depending on outside forces.
I can't wait to see your Roy in our Brawl tournament. lol

Hey but if you come, bring all your Monterrey friends with you too. Make them pay for gas and everything. :)

ahahahhaa does that exist?? knee implants
They don't. Unfortunately for Suspect.

L

luigitoon

hahahah hi Skrah you look like mexico people says after you drink too much and the next day you are "crudo" hahaha see you at the tournament

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
during crisis core who were those guys that piked up genesis at took him to the helicopter,were they the doodz from advent children, and genesis did come out at the end of dirge of the cerberus,

and angeal was a dumb character, i had the noise of his leather suit speaking in my head for weeks,

genesis has potential,

its all about auron, he's to bad azzz

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Haha Auron was pretty cool. I liked Wakka the best from FF10. From Crisis Core I really did not like any of the new characters. I thought Angeal was really gay and robbing of Zack's badassness, and Genesis just very cheesy and not epic.

Also, nakama where were you!?

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
why is ff7 a rumored sequel suspect to 10
FFX is suppose to take place the same universe as FFVII. One of the devs claim that FFX takes place in the distant past and the character Shinra of FFX-2 who is suppose to be the great-great great, etc...grandfather of President Shinra.

Shinra, a character in (X-2) even said he was working on a way to harness the planet's energy ala VII's Shinra corp and mako

supposedly it confirmed by Yoshinori Kitase, one of the big guys that develops the FF series.

Also there is something about jenova and the ancients, i gotta find it >_>

major coincidence? easter egg? or true, idk

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
Haha Auron was pretty cool. I liked Wakka the best from FF10. From Crisis Core I really did not like any of the new characters. I thought Angeal was really gay and robbing of Zack's badassness, and Genesis just very cheesy and not epic.

Also, nakama where were you!?
how was today,
i coulldnt go, maybe sat, wat time does it start,

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
FFX is suppose to take place the same universe as FFVII. One of the devs claim that FFX takes place in the distant past and the character Shinra of FFX-2 who is suppose to be the great-great great, etc...grandfather of President Shinra.

Shinra, a character in (X-2) even said he was working on a way to harness the planet's energy ala VII's Shinra corp and mako

supposedly it confirmed by Yoshinori Kitase, one of the big guys that develops the FF series.

Also there is something about jenova and the ancients, i gotta find it >_>

major coincidence? easter egg? or true, idk
shinra? that smart albehd boy,
he's the great...........................grandfather of rufus,
wow, i just thought square liked using alot of the same names over again, like cid, and references,

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
thats what i would of thought also until the "working on a way to harness the planets energy" part

i really wish i could that other lil info :(

Vorguen

Smash Champion
They do like using the same names over and over. They are supposed to be "clever" referrences for people who are serious fans.

I don't think FF10 and FF7 are in the same "universe" but who knows. It wouldn't be that bad, better than Angeal and Genesis existing. >.>

Also, nakama, ask around here for Saturday when more people are on during the day. I might not be able to go but others will. I still don't know.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
thats what i would of thought also until the "working on a way to harness the planets energy" part

i really wish i could that other lil info :(
its aight, i looked it up,
and in wiki, it says its hinted in the ultamacia handbook for x-2 and confirmed,

thats crazy though,

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Final Fantasy X-2 was such a terrible game though....

Well, it wasn't a bad RPG, it just wasn't a good one. Compared to the epicness of most other Final Fantasies though... it was pretty bad.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
They do like using the same names over and over. They are supposed to be "clever" referrences for people who are serious fans.

I don't think FF10 and FF7 are in the same "universe" but who knows. It wouldn't be that bad, better than Angeal and Genesis existing. >.>

Also, nakama, ask around here for Saturday when more people are on during the day. I might not be able to go but others will. I still don't know.
okay,
i have to go to this assembly for my grandpa in the morning and after that, ill find a ride to go, ill prolly pitch in gas for shady, cuz i know magik's up for it,

and wat? u cant make it, can u make a cameo apperance,

and the thing is i dont know how long the assembly is...

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
Final Fantasy X-2 was such a terrible game though....

Well, it wasn't a bad RPG, it just wasn't a good one. Compared to the epicness of most other Final Fantasies though... it was pretty bad.
it was okay,
it actually played like old school ff games,
minus the girl power stuff and blitzball....they ruined it in the game it was so addicting in X,

but i thought the game shined in its secret hidden missions,
like finding more truths about yevon,

Vorguen

Smash Champion
http://forums.ff7citadel.com/thread.php?id=610

just a lil more info

X-2 was a bad game, i still played through and beat it the same way i was forced to play through Dirge of Cerberus >_> fanboyism
I don't think DoC was a bad game, it was way better than X-2 for sure. Yeah, fanboyism FTL. I almost picked up Final Fantasy 11 out of principle..... but all my friends were playing World of Warcraft so I went for that.

:/

They tried to do a job system in FFX-2 but they really stunk at it. The only thing that was really good was the whole Via Infinito thing.

Also yeah, Blitzball was SO epic in FFX, I had over 200 hours played in FFX and a good 120-130 were from Blitzball alone. I was so addicted to it. Lmao.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
i havent played ff6 yet, i have it tho

Tactics is a really good game, original and the psp version. Psp version has more stuff tho.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
But the PSP version completely noobed out the dialogue and the names. Yeah I get that they wanted to make it more medieval, but wow some of it was so lame and cheesy. Like using "Ser" instead of "Sir" and "Mayhap" instead of "Maybe"...

It just started to drive me nuts. Also I cried at some of the name changes. Tietra instead of Teta?! Teta was epic, that means Tit in spanish! lol.

Orlandeau!?!?!?

what the crap was that?!

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
mine are 10,7,4,8,12

i just like the epicness of 10, wat u r up against and the plot twists,
in 7 the music was awesome and the story was good with likable characters,
4 had an awesome story with likable characters
12 probably the most realistic square can get with final fantasy, the final boss was a huge dissapointment though, too easy,

i want to play dissidia is it that good,
and 6 as well,

wat about kingdom hearts, i have a theory that in the first game, sora's mom was mentioned saying"sora dinners ready" this could mean all the events in kh series could all just be a dream and sora just fell asleep, being a ff and disney fanboy, cuz this was never mentioned again,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom