• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boiii

Smash Rookie
Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

40 Points boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Arise from the ashes, thread!!!!!!!!!

Needs moar Andisex!!!!!!!!!!!

Needs moar non-lazy Shank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dare I say, regretfully... needs moar Guero!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vorguen

Smash Champion
brawly not me. was there when he made the account.

kobe is our boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii though. 6th 30 point game in a row.
lol where's broly been Vash invited me over today but way too late and I was in matamoros ill probably go over soon and play them SSF4 and brawl you should go

LOLOL and about shank... that one might not happen

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
Danny lets try to go to a yugioh tournament, we haven't been to one in so long.
one of dimas' friends of xbox live has some pretty legit decks on yugioh 2010
u should play him, ask dimas for his fc,
and yea i wana go to the next regionals, just dont have time to go to mcallen, plus when we go to peterpiper everyone wants me to give them a ride :(

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman

DUDE!!!!!! ive been busy with school stuff!!!!! *johning*

and lets hype the tourney at mickeys house by getting everyone to get a one piece avatar!!!!

ur avatar is 2gud!

Reizilla

It is too good. But it would be 3gud if Shank would stop being lazy and put a pringles mustache on it!!

Reizilla

You find a cool pic and say, "Hey, Shank! Photoshop a Pringles mustache onto this pic, pl0x" and then you wait for him to stop being lazy and... viola! New avi!

Reizilla

What's wrong with . . . KYOOOOOOOOOOOBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Boiii

Smash Rookie
2 - 0 boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

cant be stopppppppeeeeedddd

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
TENTATIVE TOURNAMENT

Sunday June 27th, 2010

Brawl/Melee
SSF4/HDR/MvC2

Same place in Weslaco

$3 Venue
OR
3 NON PERISHABLE GOODS

$5 Entry

START HYPE

100% of Venue Fee and Non Perishable Goods will be donated to the RGV Food Bank. Hopefully will have some Pageant Queens dressed up as Chun Li and Sakura to get hypage.

Reizilla

Suuuuuper hype!!!!! Make it happen, bro!

So, is anybody actually planning to go to Mikey's tourney? If that's not happening, let's focus our efforts to SA! >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom