• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
ATTENTION ALL UTB BRAWLERS!!!!!

I am forming a Social Organization here at UTB that will allow us to get rooms whenever we want for free. This would allow us to hold weekly smash get togethers and run our monthly / bimonthly tournaments smoothly with a lot more space, better air conditioning, and a lot of extra money for food / refreshments.

So if you go to UTB, I need your help. We need a list of members who are joining, so if you go to UTB, please reply to me with your

1- Full name and last name
2- UTB ID (with your initials) aka Juan Perez = JP02275385
3- Your e-mail

Thank you! The more people and the faster you do it, the faster we can get this done! I spoke to the Dean, and it looks like you won't need to sign as long as you provide with your UTB ID's!

Thanks and, Gogogo!

Reminder for everyone!!!!!
Read the quote!

PS: Thank you to Pax for the insane amount of help with this.

H

hansel

Ei
Ei
Ei
Ei
Ei
Ei
Ei
Ei
Ei
Razaaa

Tan Listos Pa El Torneooo

Jajajajaja

Seran Derrotados Por Una Linda Rata Amarilla

Y Si No Me Voi A Entretener Tragando Pizza Y Viendo Viejas Jajaja

Vorguen

Smash Champion
What are you referring to? That the tournament is going to be awesome because many more people are coming? haha

I think after 1-2 people watch you MM they are going to stop challenging you LAWL.

I might MM you at the tournament too, just for hype. It depends though, because I have more pending challenges with Brawly already.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Hansel doesn't know how to speak English. Basically what he said was that he was going to the tournament and that he and his cousin Kito were taking first and second. lol

Oh and he is money matching me for 10 dollars, then Pax for 10 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom