• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revolution montage

shinyspoon42

Smash Journeyman
Thought since this was a montage you would show awesome stuff. Instead we got things like Metaknight killing you then falling to his death.

jmanxiv

Smash Apprentice
Thought since this was a montage you would show awesome stuff. Instead we got things like Metaknight killing you then falling to his death.
:) yeah, this montage didn't turn out as awesome as I thought, I need more combos maybe for the next one,

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I skipped over this a few times, but after watching it, I'm glad I did. I felt as if your opponents weren't on the same level as you, but you had some impressive clips.

I really enjoyed the FIHL -> Fsmash on that Lucas, I'm glad to see other Marios are still working on their FLUDD-game.

I didn't like the parts where you chained together some attacks. Uairs are pretty common, and easy to avoid. You also land more Fairs than your opponents should allow you to.

You did manage to pull off some very creative kills, like the Dair stagespike on that Olimar, or the reversed fireball gimp on Ganon. Things like that are rare, and something people enjoy seeing.

I am, however, a little upset with the stunning lack of Mario music.

Nonetheless, entertaining video, and that's what really counts. Good stuff. I'm also loving the quality.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
oh yeah the quality.....i wish i have enough money for a new recorder:(

good stuff btw^^

Top Bottom