• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revive the Doc Board! (and rate my video)

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
Matches below dont work anymore, here are 2 newer ones:

Doc vs Peach on PS

Doc vs Doc on FD (i´m white)
enjoy, and comment ;)

Whatsup in here? noone caring about melee no that all the brawl news is coming?

well, i´m still smashing, so i made some new vids, and again,
help me improve my doc...

First of all:
Dayumn, i fricken sucked today... dont take these matches too serious, cause i didnt play good...
i might play some doc at the upcoming tournament, maybe i´ll get some good matches out of it..

all matches now up, hope you enjoy

Doc vs Mario

Doc vs Jiggs

Doc vs Falco

again: have fun, and dont foregt to gove critc ^^

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
na, im convinced nobody is posting much in this board because of the same reason why nobody posts in most other boards

there's little-to-no meta game to discover, and people are tired of mindless theorys that get proven wrong when it comes gametime. >.>

Gea

Smash Master
That and half of the people are retired now. The rest of us hate noobas and know all we need to.

-PM-

Smash Ace
vs mario

- good combo at 2:15
- not that much pill game?
Advice for mario is to not play around on platforms as much in some situations it got him hurt and he needs to learn how to up b wall glitch cause it would have saved him 3 times that match.

vs jiggz

- deffinitly more pills
- dont stay up on platforms that edge cancel jiggz has its godly xD
- try not to use as much moves that have lag time against jiggz
- IMO i normally just throw jiggz backwards cause theres almost no point to throw it any other way but thats just me
- almost a extremely good come back =]

vs falco

NOTE: im terrible with falco so idk what to do either

but ahem lol good job? sorry for lack of information

-PM-

Smash Ace
mario isnt a bad thing hes like your step brother that you dont want to go to like his party or something... idk where the crap im goin with this xD

Desh.

Smash Lord
if the hypotenuse of the square = to pi and it was cherry flavoured then the non sanse of this topic would be more green like the colour blue wich infects the dish soap we use to clean our teeth. also if the spoon were to surpass all living organisms mentally then all the kings soldiers and all the king men probably could bang snow white..and put humpty back to gether again.

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
if the hypotenuse of the square = to pi and it was cherry flavoured then the non sanse of this topic would be more green like the colour blue wich infects the dish soap we use to clean our teeth. also if the spoon were to surpass all living organisms mentally then all the kings soldiers and all the king men probably could bang snow white..and put humpty back to gether again.
if you were an idiot

OH wait
you are one
have you even read anything? Oo

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
Lol, i didnteven notice it was you desh xD
maybe i should check names, and form my answer after who writes what...

but that post was kinda pointless none the less :p

sry anyway ^^

um.. whats disslexic, and who is? xD

hmm...
dound it, it´s dyslexic...
and how can you have a dyslexic mind, isnt that just if you make alot of spelling errors? (like me -.-)

Desh.

Smash Lord
ooooo i wanna see a good yoshi!!!!! that'll be a site.

also.. i dont know how u can have a dyslexic mind =] and that post..could solve world poverty.....if u use it properly

*cackles evily*
*scarey halloween organs play*

Top Bottom