• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt Kent Edition Results

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Take Sonic off my name, considering I didn't win a single game w/ him.

Shoutouts: half ***** edition

ggs everyone I got to play. fun chilling w/ people after the tourney, especially alphicans(good **** vs Holy btw, alphicans > ON?? ty based TOJoe). RYAN FORD IS AMAZING FAVORITE BLACK PERSON EVER, POTENTIALLY FAVORITE PERSON EVER(???). congrats to holy, even tho you only won 'cause of me :troll: I'm sorry @ TOJoe, I feel like I let you down in dubz. If you don't wanna team with me anymore, it'd be understandable since I haven't been practicing and you've been in the lab training up + going to SKTAR and stuff... ty cruxis for hosting, I had lots of fun, I feel like I underperformed, but I haven't been practicing @ all, so my placing seems about right. Kinda upset I had to play sauc3 in bracket, my hamilton boiiiiii awwwww shoot. Probably won't start practicing again until September or so.

PS: I didn't get payed out for doubles. But it's only like $10 or whatever, so idc give it to Joe or keep it or whatever, lol.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Good stuff Meek, V, and Tin Man. Still tearing it up in Canada ;).

Also, I'm curious, how did the set between Alphicans and Holy go? :metaknight: dittos?

And....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY pidgeon_zero!!!!!!!
[collapse=Birthday]Belated :denzel:[/collapse]
Thanks a lot ^_^. Means a lot! I still got work to do it seems... G**** at rage as well xD.

[collapse=NoShoutoutForTin:(]: Holy - Ugh. Still can't believe I SDed game 3 >.<
I mean you were up by 40% so you probably would have won anyway, but still...at least I had a chance >.<

2: YOLO Joe - Ugh, I'm gonna need more practice at this MU if I plan on going to Apex. Honestly I thought I was gonna win considering how I did in our MM at Impulse, but...what can I say :\
GGs man

3: Alphicans - Good job against Holy, and thanks for coaching me during SITE. Too bad we didn't get to play much :\

5: V115 - You disappoint me.

5: Silverdoc - Sad I didn't get to play you more either.

7: Meekspeedy - You got impatient during our set :\ You probably could have won that quite easily.
I'm still not sure how it works...so you're invincible when charging your sideB on the slopes?

9: Suzaku - Need to unrustify yourself man XD

9: Unranked Player - Wanted to play you more as well

9: Inle - Holy crap, Inle placing the same as Suzaku and Sauc3? Gj

9: Blacktwins - Thanks for the money lawl :happysheep:
Gj on your placing...I think you coulda beaten Doc if the infinite was legal XD

13: NekoNekoXD - :glare:

13: Ruinn - Good job beating Red X, I can tell you're improving

13: Dan-Da-Man - GGs man, our games were really fun. Disappointed that I SD'ed with Pikachu >.<

17: Yosh - 6 suitpieces ftw

17: MPrime - Fun times in Wheel of Salt XD

17: Red X - You were the one that came up with the idea for Wheel of Salt, right?
It's ****ing amazing, it should be at every local in our region

17: Patches - Fun times in dubs dude. I think we coulda beaten Joe's team but...you know, dat bucket.
From then on it seemed like you were playing worse cause you were mad at yourself, don't let **** like that get to you. :\
Btw...apparently I didn't word my post properly because a bunch of people at the venue were making a big deal out of it, so I'll spell it out here to the best of my ability:
When I said that I would drop you as a partner for Apex if you didn't perform well in dubs, I didn't mean that I would drop you just because you made 1 or 2 errors, or played slightly unsatisfactorily, or if I felt like I was carrying you just a little bit; I meant that I would drop you if you played extremely badly, and (outside of when you bucketed me) you didn't play like that, not even close.
Basically, I noticed how you performed pretty well at RoS and SiD6, so I thought 'huh, Patches seems to be improving quite a bit, and the bucket gimmick is pretty strong. I should team with him at Apex', then you...performed the way you performed at SiD7, and I thought "I don't wanna team with him at Apex if he's gonna play like this" so...I sent the warning.
But yeah, you performed fine yesterday, obviously it could have gone better but that's to be expected for our first time teaming...just don't get rusty and we'll iron out the kinks for Apex, for sure. :)

25: Football - Hope you enjoyed your birthday!
-Free115[/collapse]
:crying:

4: Tin Man - Was really hoping you'd beat holy so I'd get a free win into GF I'd be able to vs you in bracket, but the MM was pretty good too. Obviously not as hype but still a legit set (don't know why you were salty over it :ohwell:). Also had a good time with you after the tournament LMAO.
Meh. Given the circumstances I can't be too mad that I lost to Holy. If things where different then yeah it would have sucked.

I was salti because I lost, had to play vs MK, and threw that game away over a fraudulent roll which I never intended lol. That and an empty hop air dodge I never intended. Glad I beat Falco on FD tho. Dunne why u didn't go ICs on FD tho.

The post tourney adventure was pretty legit xD. Wish Simon's friend didn't go to sleep tho :ohwell:.

And when u said you think you can win now, did you mean in Alberta, or over here?

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
Uh shoutouts to redx for being a great guy

shoutouts to meek for beating himself down harder than anyone could ever do in bracket (seriously dude, you gotta hold your head high sometimes, don't let sh*t get to you lol)

shoutouts to DDM for beating me in some weird first round stuff, good guy as always <3

shoutouts to cruxis for being jacked and having a tourney that ran pretty well

shoutouts to suzaku for being the most unconfident person i've ever met

shoutouts to sauc3 for miscomunication (but good job in dubs dood we should team sometime!)

shoudouts to jmo (wait what)

shoutouts to joe for having an invisible house that is impossible to locate

shoutouts to alphicans for taking (some) of our money also next time you're being housed with me yo

shoutouts to neko you scrub *** 1700 elo

shoutouts to holy for being holy

happy birthday stef, (see your shoutout is special cuz it didn't start out lame with "shoutouts to")

and that's about it guys :D

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Not bad for first time back in a couple years.

I'll train hard and make a comeback. I appreciate the vibe at the tourney, scene is a lot more mature and everyone is grown up now. :)

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
Oh and shoutouts to tin for still not knowing mk matchup and needing more mk practice. Also hella good pizza. Thanks for the olimar matchup experience, seems like it's the only matchup i don't 200% suck at ehehe. learn mk, place better.

Snake sux

Top Bottom