• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Revival of DGames" Mafia

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Whatever man I don't care what you say I gotta have my frosted flakes and my visions of R'hllor you can't hold me down man

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

It's so pleasant to be playing a game in DGames again instead of other sites.

Vote: #HBC | Laundry

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
You know I actually just finished the first Phoenix Wright game for my first time about a week ago and I have to say that it was a surprising amount of fun. ^^

Anyways I'm probably ass butt at this game since I haven't played in so long.

Vote: Laundry

Have to eliminate the competition ASAP.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Have to eliminate the competition ASAP.
What competition there's no competition unless it's a frosted flakes eating competition then you're on son It's on like donkey kong

more like funky kong cause this is actually mario kart wii and nobody uses anything other than that ****ing ape

:186:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
With 13 players in all, it takes 7 to lynch!

Vote Count 1.0
1. Wots All This Then? (0):
2. Gheb_01 (1) : Red Ryu
3. Maven89 (2) : Spak, Maven
4. Kantrip (1) : Gheb.
5. Spak (0) :
6. RosalinaSGS (0) :
7. FandangoX (0) :
8. Red Ryu (0) :
9. #HBC | Dancer (0) :
10. #HBC | Ryker (0) :
11. Rake the Macaroni Jabroni (2) : Wots, Laundry
12. Laundry (2) : J, Dancer
13. #HBC | J (0) :

Not Voting: RosalinaSGS, Fandango, Ryker, Rake, Laundry, Kantrip
DEADLINE IS SET FOR AUGUST 7th, 12:00PM PST!​

Last edited:

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Laundry you are a hack, everyone knows Flips are the superior cereal.

Vote: J tho, if you are going to star a mafia thread with a Phoenix Wright sprite, you gotta do it right:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
What in the world are "Flips"?

And Dahlia is my homegurl though, I gotta start a off-retirement game with her.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Terrible rationale
Not terrible rationelle, joking rationelle. I see that attempted humor isn't welcomed in a game, so my apologies (and I apologize for inevitably using it further throughout the game). I picked Maven because he's the only one I've played with before and I wanted to see him post some more to tell how different his content isis.

As for it being rationelle for him being scum, it's as much of a rationelle as you voting for Rake because he has the word "Jabroni" in his name.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Is, not isis. My phone sometimes re-inserts a full word when using backspace.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Not terrible rationelle, joking rationelle. I see that attempted humor isn't welcomed in a game, so my apologies (and I apologize for inevitably using it further throughout the game). I picked Maven because he's the only one I've played with before and I wanted to see him post some more to tell how different his content isis.

As for it being rationelle for him being scum, it's as much of a rationelle as you voting for Rake because he has the word "Jabroni" in his name.
That was laundry not me

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Not terrible rationelle, joking rationelle. I see that attempted humor isn't welcomed in a game, so my apologies (and I apologize for inevitably using it further throughout the game).
This is not the same as:

I picked Maven because he's the only one I've played with before and I wanted to see him post some more to tell how different his content isis.
this.

The former is a random vote which is basically just thrown around as a joke. The latter is targeting a player you know to get a reaction. One of these statements sounds like bull**** as a result.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
That cereal looks disgustingly unhealthy.

And I'm not that basic to have that much coffee at the start of the day.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
That was laundry not me
Oh, OK. In that case, @ BarDulL BarDulL I think you're missing Laundry's vote on Rake. I remembered that happening, but only saw Wots voting for Rake, so I assumed it was him.

The former is a random vote which is basically just thrown around as a joke. The latter is targeting a player you know to get a reaction. One of these statements sounds like bull**** as a result.

It was supposed to be. I was attempting to pass it off as a random vote so that he wouldn't be so carefully looking over anything he types for scummable material and I could get an early read off. It was less likely for me to get a reply from Maven since randvotes are pretty nonconsequencial, but I figured it would be less susceptible to having scumminess filtered out. Unfortunately, that plan is busted now because any scumminess that wouldn't have been filtered is now going to be filtered.

Top Bottom