• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revised Captain Falcon moveset

redgreenblue

Smash Ace
Hi, in preperation for the next smash game, I am upgrading the moveset of one C. Falcon.

Neutral a: Falcon Punch
FTilt: Falcon Punch (slightly stronger than Neutral a)
UTilt: Falcon Punch (upwards)
DTilt: Falcon Punch (downwards)
FSmash: Falcon Punch (way stronger than Neutral a)
USmash: Falcon Punch (upwards, way stronger than UTilt)
DSmash: Falcon Punch (downwards, way stronger than DTilt)

Neutral B: Falcon Punch (three times)
Side B: Falcon Punch (while moving forwards)
Down B: Falcon Punch (sticks opponent in the ground also)
Up B: Falcon Punch (he does it upwards so fast that the momentum from his arm makes him rapidly move upwards for about 10 metres)

Nair: Knee of Justice
Fair: Knee of Justice (a layer of fire bursts around him when he does this, tenfold the power of Nair)
Dair: Knee of Justice (he knees the opponent downwards in a powerful spike)
Bair: Knee of Justice (he uses the back of his knee to do this one)
Uair: Knee of justice (shoots the opponent up at startling speeds)

Uthrow: Shouts "Show me your moves" which boosts the opponent upwards at an alarming pace before screaming "Falcon Kick" and kicking them off the stage in a blazing fury.
Dthrow: Shouts "Show me your moves" which boosts the opponent downwards at an alarming pace before screaming "Falcon Kick" and kicking them off the stage in a blazing fury.
Fthrow: Shouts "Show me your moves" which boosts the opponent forward at an alarming pace before screaming "Falcon Kick" and kicking them off the stage in a blazing fury.
Bthrow: Shouts "Show me your moves" which boosts the opponent backward at an alarming pace before screaming "Falcon Kick" and kicking them off the stage in a blazing fury.

Zindura

Smash Cadet
I'd really like to see that bair in action, because it sounds really awkward.

Maybe he could temporarily move his kneecap to the other side of his leg...

Or onto his ***...

That way the opponent would still feel the full electric force.

Popertop

Smash Champion
But not C.Falcon.
What if it was actually a "backwards knee"?
Like a knee comes out of nowhere?
Or maybe he knees in one direction and then thrusts the back of his knee toward them?
Lulzors

Top Bottom