• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

reverse glide toss uses?

IDK

Smash Lord
i was just thinking about the reverse glide toss as i played. i use it, but only mainly for spacing, unpredictability, and getting to the next banana if it's behind me. are there any other good uses for it? IMO its sort of like b-sticking a PKF with lucas. spacing... or like i said getting the next nana.

bludhoundz

Smash Ace
I know you mentioned this, but if you have a banana behind you it's pretty useful.

You throw one banana at your opponent, and the next moment you're picking up another.

It's also nice if your banana is about to run out of time: it buys you time to pull out a new one, and you don't have to be worried about your opponent taking it for themself too much because it will disappear soon.

Can be nice if your opponent is above and behind you, reverse glide toss the banana up.. they wouldn't expect that.

I think the main use is spacing though.

IDK

Smash Lord
yeah so what i said is it... and to keep low running bananas in control. thanks just making sure i wasnt missing any uses.

Top Bottom