• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reverse clawshot

Ademar440

Smash Cadet
I don't know if this is new or old or whatever but here you go

I know you've notice the difference when you try to turn around after running a long distance and a short distance, the animation that link does is different, so after running a long distance if you try to turn around and the do a grab link will not do it instantly because of the "turning animation" you can do the grab after de animation is done, well that is not true anymore because you can do this: while running at full speed press z and right after that hold the stick in the opposite direccion you where running and link won't do the turning animation, he will start to take out the clawshot and turn around while doing it, it looks kinda like the reverse falcon punch if you like.

Again, sorry if this is old.

By the way all character can do it but not everyone has a clawshot :)

KayJay

Smash Ace
NNID
KayJay84
3DS FC
1848-1677-7521
A basic move for all charakters that u even can read in the manuals. :(

Ademar440

Smash Cadet
Crap I kinda misunderstood what the dojo said, I thought pivot grab only worked while running short distances

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
why are people posting obvious things and saying sorry? Read Sakurai's post

Go do a barell roll

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
that happened to me a lot while practicing Linkdashing. You can slide with that move with other characters like Fox (My second main is Fox). It's pretty interesting

Top Bottom