• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revenge is a dish best served by Meta Knight.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Today's update was ok, but it was really saved becuz of the music. When I first saw the update as "Meta-knight's moves", I was like "ah crap, an update that was already revealed before", but the music was really good. The orginal was better, but this one still kicks ***.
Meta-knight's moves- 4.7/10
Meta-knight's music-8.4/10
Today's update- 6.32/10

btw, did anyone notice that meta-knight's orginal side-b name was "triple finish", but today changes it to "Drill Dash"?
What are you? IGN?

And yea, I thought the name had changed. Did Sakurai change it on the "Four types of Special moves" update?

EDIT:
Yes he did.

gamer8

Smash Lord
Today's update was ok, but it was really saved becuz of the music. When I first saw the update as "Meta-knight's moves", I was like "ah crap, an update that was already revealed before", but the music was really good. The orginal was better, but this one still rocks!
Meta-knight's moves- 4.7/10
Meta-knight's music-8.4/10
Today's update- 6.32/10

btw, did anyone notice that meta-knight's orginal side-b name was "triple finish", but today changes it to "Drill Dash"?
He changed it because triple finish is the name of Pokemon trainers final smash.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
The music it took me back, but really I was curious about Metaknights movesets because of how annoyingly difficult the current gameplay videos are to make out.

Flipinogamer

Smash Cadet
What are you? IGN?

And yea, I thought the name had changed. Did Sakurai change it on the "Four types of Special moves" update?

EDIT:
Yes he did.
lol, sorry, i didn't mean to be like IGN, I was just bored

He changed it because triple finish is the name of Pokemon trainers final smash.
Woops, I meant "triple DASH", and i see you have a point or somethin

FalcoChamp

Smash Apprentice
Little do you guys know Halberd has times where it is a very unfair stage. I must say it is awesome don't get me wrong, its just that there are a lot of times where it is like flatzone and Mushroom Kingdom. It could be unfair for DDD Ike and Bowser, and also fast droppers

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Is that really DDD's Song, I did not think it is, I think his theme will be the one when you fight him as a final boss like in Super Star ect..

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
i know it isn't metaknights (actually i didn't) but its still a good song from the kirby franchise thats good that i would like to see make it in as one of the 4 songs

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
I literally laughed when I saw the update title last night. I remember seeing people complaining about the updates awhile ago, and someone said "If he really wanted to piss people off, he'd update with Metaknight's special moves."

I just find the whole "Dojo updates aren't spectacular! Dammit!" situation to be very amusing.

At least he included a second, music update since we had been shown the special moves before. The note about being able to attack out of the Dimensional Cape is nice tidbit as well.

LuigiKing_Pwns

Smash Cadet
50 Chracters In Brawlll

I FREAKED OUT WHEN I SAW THIS i think i might be the last one to see it thoguh...BUT IT CONFIRMS CAPTAIN FACLCON, GANONDORF AND LUIGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teeb147

Smash Legend
As mentioned before, I have interpreted, from reading the french and japanese texts, that metaknight's b and side b have now been altered. b neutral seems to implicate that now the move cannot be controlled horizontally and now acts like kirby's tornado ability from the NES.
Side-b, although less sure, seems to turn alot less, but I'm not sure about that one, it just seems likely considering what the text says in the update.

Anyone else think this is the case?

bob-bomber

Smash Cadet
i stay calm with e for all updates but Sukuri we already had this update the music's great though!

Koiyuki

Smash Rookie
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Sakurai SPOILS you ingrateful *****es.

Top Bottom