• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

returning gale combo's + percentages

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
With returning gale combo's, I mean combo's wich are made possible by the gale boomerang (when the gale boomerang is returning to link).
This way, the gale boomerang can make characters fly towards link when they would normally be send flying.

An example:
~Returning gale boomerang = RGB~

Fthrow>RGB>Utilt.
This can make the Fthrow combo into the Utilt, as the opponent who would normally be send flying away from link, will float back to link after the Fthrow (due to the RGB) into links Utilt.

I'm not saying I found this, as I hve been told this is already known, but I figured the percentages of the combo's could help.

Here are the combo's + percantages (all is tested on a mario, wich means, for characters heavier than mario, add some percents to these percents, and for characters lighter than mario, take some precents off of these percents.)

after the percentage given, the first move can combo into the second move due to the RGB, but the timing for hitting them into the RGB is different at higher percentages.

Fthrow>RGB>Utilt - from around 10%
Fthrow>RGB>Usmash - from around 10-15%
Fhrow>RGB>Nair - from around 10%
Fthrow>RGB>Fair - from around 10-15%
Fhrow>RGB>Uair - from around 25-30%
Fhrow>RGB>Dair - from around 35-40%
Fhrow>RGB>Ftilt - from around 10%
Fhrow>RGB>up b - from around 10%

More combo's + percents will follow asap

Top Bottom