• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Results for Smash Sundays 7 Hamden, Ct 1-18-09

Olimar369

Smash Journeyman
Results for Smash Sundays 6 Hamden, Ct 12-7-08

Who hates snow!!!:mad::mad::mad:
We hate snow!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Due to the snow there was very few people who could come this Sunday, but we appreciate everyone who did come. I can't wait to see you guys for the next one. It will be a much larger crowd seeing as QU will be back, and hopefully it wont snow this time.

Singles

1. Icy (Olimar) 24$
2. Noodles (ROB) 12$
3. Nosaj (Olimar) 4$
4. .Hack (Samus)
5. Roberto (Wario)
5. Chris (Falco)
7. Beep (Pikachu)
7. Kurt (Pikachu)
Edit/Delete Message

IcyLight

Smash Lord
if i'm a plague then i will take out millions of people.

had fun coming to this. Too bad not many more people, looking forward to the next...and hopefully it will be more populated =]

TeeVee

Smash Lord
TeeVee will rise from the dead and take care of this icy/noodle plaugue, just give me a decent sized ct tourny to motivate me to come.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
TeeVee will rise from the dead and take care of this icy/noodle plaugue, just give me a decent sized ct tourny to motivate me to come.
i lol'ed irl. Working on getting a venue right now. IcyNoodles tourney will come eventually >:)

noodles

Smash Champion
peach counters both of our characters. im pretty sure hes better than me regardless though. im starting to play brawl more often now and taking it more seriously so hopefully it wont happen next time.

Top Bottom