• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Result-based Matchup Chart

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Time for another update!

Youmacon 2014: http://smashboards.com/threads/youmacon-2014-results.376502/

Zinoto [Diddy] > Ryuga [Ike] = +1 for Diddy against Ike

SmashLeague NY: https://www.youtube.com/user/CLASHTournaments/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Nairo [Robin] > xFire Vinnie [ROB] = +1 for Robin against ROB
RIB Zee [Villager] > xFire Vinnie [ROB] = +1 for Villager against ROB
Nakat [Fox] > Jtails [Diddy] = +1 for Fox against Diddy

Road to TGC1: http://challonge.com/TRTTGC1singles

Trela [Shulk] > Avoid [Little Mac] = +1 for Shulk against Little Mac
Denti [Sheik] > Dakpo [ZSS] = +1 for Sheik against ZSS
Trela [Robin] > Megafox [Fox] = +1 for Robin against Fox
Trela [Charizard] > Denti [Sheik] = +1 for Charizard against Sheik
Trela [Robin] > Denti [Sheik] = +1 for Robin against Sheik
Megafox [Fox] > Avoid [Little Mac] = +1 for Fox against Little Mac
GrimTurtle [Falcon] > Dakpo [ZSS] = +1 for Falcon against ZSS
Megafox [Fox] > Grim Turtle [Falcon] = +1 for Fox against Falcon; Falcon wins 2 games and also gets +1 against Fox
Denti [Sheik] > Megafox [Fox] = +1 for Sheik against Fox; Fox wins 2 games and also gets +1 against Sheik

More later

:059:

Tagxy

Smash Lord
I dont know if this is possible to do, but is there any way to make this dynamic so that we can take the info and see what it looks like at various cut offs? (i.e. top 3...top 8...top 32, etc.) I imagine thats too much work for a person but itd be nice if anyone reading this could program something like that cause I imagine it could be done with a computer.

Jaxas

Smash Champion
NNID
Jaxas7
I dont know if this is possible to do, but is there any way to make this dynamic so that we can take the info and see what it looks like at various cut offs? (i.e. top 3...top 8...top 32, etc.) I imagine thats too much work for a person but itd be nice if anyone reading this could program something like that cause I imagine it could be done with a computer.
I don't think I could make it work on Smashboards, but if someone were to get me all the data (and if I get some free time) I could give it a shot for sure

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Just a little heads up: I've gotten in contact with Jaxas and it seems like he has some pretty good ideas on how to make this project more accessible. I'm not gonna spoil too much but he's working on a program that makes the whole thing a lot easier to look at so you should be looking forward to it because it's gonna be awesome.

I'll restart the whole thing for the Wii U release with that new program and will not update it anymore before that. In case you're interested in some of the numbers that have come up since the 3DS release here are a few that might be interesting:

Diddy Kong vs Little Mac -> 4/1 in Diddy's favor
Greninja vs Sheik -> 3/1 in Greninja's favor
Little Mac vs Villager -> 3/0 in Little Mac's favor
Ness vs Robin -> 3/1 in Ness' favor
Robin vs ROB -> 3/0 in Robin's favor
Rosalina vs Diddy -> 3/0 in Rosalina's favor
Rosalina vs Sonic -> 2/2 even
ZSS vs Greninja -> 3/0 in ZSS' favor

:059:

Jaxas

Smash Champion
NNID
Jaxas7
Hopefully I'll get it up and running this week (my goal is before the release of Sm4sh U), but unfortunately HW has me completely swamped at the moment.
I was almost done, too! Ahh well, shouldn't be too long; I'll be sure to let you all know when it's done.

Also @Gheb, don't forget to put the data together so we can use it when it's done!

Top Bottom