• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resident Evil 4 Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!!!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
the hell is this.

why did chibo want siwss and adumb to technically nameclaim, though doing such a thing, in some games, can result in a modkill.

why this is wrong:
The fact that it isn't modkill worthy in this game has already been stated. Two(sorry chibo), the color. You'll see why when it's revealed if you don't understand already.

why the switch over to swiss, even though adumb never clearly answered the question.

because he did. In a way that you have to think about it, of course, but he still did. The response he gave was obvious as well.

why the attack on siwss for "not posting" even though he then posts 5 minutes later?

his post was just a rhyme saying that he'd get modkilled for it and calling us idiots. If that's not what you meant, then he was viewing the thread for a good 10 minutes without responding (which of course was shown in his big rhyming post).

why did seph put swiss at l-2 for no reaosn, even after he answered?

because he wasn't responding, and his answer wasn't good at all.

why are people suggesting a quicklynch, even though quicklynches have ruined games before n(i.e: Tv allstar)?

because we have a lot of discussion done already, and although it may not be what you want, going into day 2 with a dead scum and town would be great(quote from chibo). You do have this point right though, since swiss may just be acting all high and mighty as usual instead of scum, so yeah.

my mind is full of ****

this is how i feel after i read any of your posts, so that's cool :troll:
: d

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Also, going very fast with the lynch pressures the hell out of Swiss to actually answer the damn question he keeps dodging

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Joey, well played with your 241.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
This REEKS of scum-ran
Come on Ran, trust me here, there is no reason not to, and I know you very well from all the aim maf we've played and knowing you in RL (in b4 aim maf is not forum maf lol), but you're always more questionable, kind, and steady with your posting mannerisms than to state something so hard and call everyone idiots.
Proposing a quick lynch is scummy. Scum have info, town doesn't. You would essentially cut off info from us. If you quick lynch now, we get no connections, and it'll be D1 again toMmorow.

You haven't played forum mafia with me then. ;o

Oh there are reasons for me not to trust you. Believe it.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Red Ryu, he will not flip town

If he does, then he is stupid and it might as well be good to get the trash out now, think of it like a policy lynch

For the question I asked, there is NO downside to answering it properly as a townie because everyone is assumed to be town from the start

Page 15 already? Come on this is amazing everyone vote Swiss

Even if some people haven't even posted yet, think of the situation that puts scum in. They are forced to remove someone they have NO knowledge of (who would likely flip VT and not PR due to normal odds) or remove a power player and give us serious reads. Scum normally off people who aren't in the fray early on in games to avoid night kills being tracked, and we're forcing them to by doing this, it puts scum in a bad situation.

I regret that I have but one vote to give. For I wish you would not live. I regret it moreso that I believe you town. Narrow minded, blind sided by the wish that you are clever. Yet, never. Never can you infer, or from this defer, the respect and success of others. The figure fought an internal battle. A battle of wills. The demns that haunted hum surfaced. Would they break through?

"Could a man truly be so obtuse? To try to force one such as Swiss to the noose?"

Swiss, why are you self metaing?

Nix, why would town keep scum for any reason?

This game feel too easy.
Pause.

Ponder.

Push.

Unvote Vote Seph

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ranmaru, please read the game before you say such nonsense, town has more info than it could possibly want right now

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
The point he's trying to make is that while we get information, scum get a WAY better idea of who to kill.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
unvote

Clearly out of RVS now

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Dont think we were ever in RVS >_>

Chibo, I was trying to point out the only colored text in Swiss's posts as a "claim" to his colored, but it could just be his weird posting style.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok I'ma ask my question to you Seph, have you been breadcrumbing anything at all from the start

just a simple yes or no, nothing else

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No. I wasn't in the discussion, Chibo you are being very selfish. I do not want a pre-mature lynch.

Why did you ask the question to him in the first place?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I picked Adum first because he is the strongest not me (since I'm asking) player here imo, and I knew that he would know EXACTLY what I was getting at with my question
That's not what I was asking.

Reread my question.

You can not get modkilled for answering the question. It's been used in games plenty of times before and it's not against the rules. I even talked to J about it
Chibo, it is not used in all games, and therefore, to take the risk without confirmation from mod would be an incredibly dumb answer.

Who cares why it switched to Swiss, seems to be a good direction seeing the current situation
Who cares?

Chibo, if you reread, adumb never really answered your question (before you go all technicall, what information did you get from adumb's response?)

Why the bias?

Swiss was continuously viewing the thread without posting
From what i've seen, he was only called out once because of it.

continuously maybe, once (and then posting 5 min. later) no.

Swiss did not answer
See what I said about the switch

Did TV Allstar quicklynch SCUM!? idk, I haven't read it, who cares if it's quick or not if it removes scum.
No, but see above.

Again.

Vote: Chibo

you reasoning is awful. You are jumping on somebody for a response that is perfectley responable, and you are showing bias against him. You are also suggesting a quicklynch, which can alsi benifit scum (even if swiss is scum, as there is less to find scum off of. If siwss is town and QL, then it's D1 again with 2 less townies).

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
He says we had enough discussion. I wasn't here to have that discussion, I don't have a read yet for him to establish a lynch. That is selfish.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
can we just say the color now?

Then adumb can explain his super obv post, and we can move on to lynching swiss and discussion about lynching swiss.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
can we just say the color now?

Then adumb can explain his super obv post, and we can move on to lynching swiss and discussion about lynching swiss.
I want an answer from Swiss or Swiss lynched. The answer should not be said until one of those two things happens.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Why?

Swiss being lynched takes away the whole point of this because the answer will obviously be given afterwards.

We have to finish before D1 is over.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
btw adum did answer the question, i was just too dense to notice it at first

Swiss doesnt even have to be complicated, just straight up say it

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Ignoring Dark Horse and Ran until this is over because they obviously don't get it.

RR too because he's been confusing the whole game with his comments. Possibly think that he's scum over it but idk.

Swiss answer the question.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Why?

Swiss being lynched takes away the whole point of this because the answer will obviously be given afterwards.

We have to finish before D1 is over.
Because we can not be 100% sure of Swiss' alignment until one of the two things I said happens, it's called taking the safe road. We don't need this to continue here. We already have 4-5 confirmed townies.

If Swiss is on the chopping block about to go, he will either be pressured to answer and save himself (becoming a confirmed townie) or will attempt to answer out of desperation and be wrong and die scum.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Chapter 1-1, continues

1. ゼニガメ (Joey) [0]
2. Kataefi [0]
3. JTB [0]
4. Sephiroths Masamune [1] Swiss
5. Dark Horse [0]
6. adumbrodeus [0]
7. Ranmaru [0]
8. vVv ChiboSempai [3] Red Ryu, Dark Horse, Ranmaru
9. Swiss [5] adumbrodeus, vVv ChiboSempai, ゼニガメ, BeatStick, Sephiroths Masamune
10. Red Ryu [0]
11. BeatStick [0]
12. Nix2100 [0]
13. Chaco [0]

Not Voting: Kataefi, JTB, Nix2100, Chaco

With 13 alive it takes 7 to shoot...

Deadline is set for 4/14/11 at 12:00midnight.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
If the question I asked was modkillable I would have been modkilled by now

Swiss answer the question

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
The hell is this.

Why did chibo want siwss and adumb to technically nameclaim, though doing such a thing, in some games, can result in a modkill.

Why the switch over to swiss, even though adumb never clearly answered the question.

Why the attack on siwss for "not posting" even though he then posts 5 minutes later?

Why did seph put swiss at L-2 for no reaosn, even after he answered?

Why are people suggesting a quicklynch, even though quicklynches have ruined games before n(I.E: TV allstar)?

My mind is full of ****
Why my love, if you read the thread you'd understand that...

1. He didn't, he asked for a color-claim from role PM. Very different.

2. Because I did, most of the people recognized the answer, and clearly we couldn't all be a scumteam.

3. Because he was viewing the thread and this is a priority question. So pressure.

4. Cause he didn't answer satisfactorily, he posted a bunch of rhetoric to avoid posting.

5. It's too early to lynch, you're right here.

*kiss* I think you need to put on you reading glasses madam, it's getting a bit silly.

Alas.

"What can I see from this? What ploy did I miss?"

The price of fame? Yet do scum not get fake claims? Reveal nothing would the colour. You, no longer, are my brother.

A game of skill we play. Yet here you are, degrading it to a mere fray.

You see, I hope you find what I mean. That although the answer is afore, and once more, I wish it would not be so. For to riddle you three, would not be what I deem.
My love, we are as soulmates. If you had a safeclaim that included the color you would've said it. If you had a town role PM you would've again given the color in order to defend yourself and avoid throwing scum the game by a meaningless mislynch.

If you are the latter, which I might consider a potential option, where'd you lose the 50 IQ points? You've always been willing to go for strategy and taking every advantage that you could to get your faction the win, why would this have changed now?

No, I don't believe it, this is obviously a ploy to prevent your lynch in spite of your obvious-scum status. Giving scum free mislynches is not in your nature, and I know it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Beatstick backing off to seem townie

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
A moral vote is no vote and yields no pressure

If Swiss isn't going to answer we need to get him to L-1 to force him to answer

Top Bottom